X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Rose - well almost

This may sound odd, but .. here goes.

I am pressing on Wednesday.
    So by Thursday I will then have about 45 litres of Primitivo pressings and ditto giilliogioriooioliio.

I am not making seconds so they are going to the pigs - if anyone wants some or part of them I am happy to share!

They have bm4x4 yeast and have not been sulphited. Some water and a few bags of T&L you could make some v nice rose.

I don't drink anything that can't make up its mind, so they are wasted on me (us)
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post
    This may sound odd, but .. here goes.

I am pressing on Wednesday.
    So by Thursday I will then have about 45 litres of Primitivo pressings and ditto giilliogioriooioliio.

I am not making seconds so they are going to the pigs - if anyone wants some or part of them I am happy to share!

They have bm4x4 yeast and have not been sulphited. Some water and a few bags of T&L you could make some v nice rose.

I don't drink anything that can't make up its mind, so they are wasted on me (us)
    If I was closer I'd snap your hand off. I hope somebody takes it and it doesn;t go to waste.

Comment

Working...
    X