Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improving Body & Aroma

Hi,

I need to improve the body and aroma of some of my wines (Trebbiano white and Merlot red) which are still in carboys. Also would like to make an improvement to my next wines (October)

It was suggested to use enological products like Booster Red, Bioless or Opti-Red for red wines but no suggestions came fior the white wines except for Viognier.

May I have your views on this and would like to have an address in UK from where I can get these products. Also I would require to get some Tancor grand cru.

Any help please

Regards & Thanks

Joe

Hi Joe
    I can thoroughly recommend the tancor grand cru for your merlot, and for ther trebbiano use the biolees...

they are not available in the UK but I get mine from Dave at St Louis wine and beer

Count on us at Steampunk Brew Works in Town and Country, MO for top notch craft beer and for the highest quality of supplies for home beer brewing and winemaking. Contact us today.

he is a really friendly guy. remember you will porobably need to pay import duty on it though.

I'm not sure if Brouwland do these products, might be worth asking them...they are based in Belgium

Brouwland is Europe's most specialized supplier for winemakers, brewers, liqueur makers and cheese makers.

I am Visiting St Louis in August and will be bringing some back with me.........

hope this helps
    regards
    Bob
    Last edited by lockwood1956; 22-05-2007, 07:23 PM.
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

You might also try aging on the fine lees while stirring them up once weekly for a few months.

REBEL MODERATOR

...lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til ya die...'til ya die !"

Comment

Working...
      X