No announcement yet.

Grapefest 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the address to the curry house and what time is it in Friday?

Comment

7 The Arcade, Hill Top, Knottingley WF11 8EA.

Were you coming in by train? It's a stone's throw from Knottingley station.

Time: ... watch this space

EDIT:

8pm, but everyone has an invite to Bob's for pre-curry beverages. Best to PM Bob for that address, because this is a public forum.

More details here: http://www.winesathome.co.uk/forum/s...rapefest-curry
      Last edited by goldseal; 19-09-2012, 08:40 AM.
      Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

Were coming from Manchester. Will try predrinks but depends which train we make

Comment

Originally posted by goldseal View Post
          7 The Arcade, Hill Top, Knottingley WF11 8EA.

Were you coming in by train? It's a stone's throw from Knottingley station.

Time: ... watch this space

EDIT:

8pm, but everyone has an invite to Bob's for pre-curry beverages. Best to PM Bob for that address, because this is a public forum.

More details here: http://www.winesathome.co.uk/forum/s...rapefest-curry
          Pete - what time are you aiming to get to Bob's for Pre-drinkies????
          "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

I am aiming for 19:00 hours with the goodies, if that helps :-)
            Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Probably around the same time as Brian, Dave.
              Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

Our train arrives at 19:30ish, not sure if we should check into hotel first or just come over with our bags, (we pack light). Might have to skip pre-drinks but am bringing a bottle of Polish Krupnik for us to have later

Can someone PM phone details just in case we got lost?

Comment

Originally posted by goldseal View Post
                  Probably around the same time as Brian, Dave.
                  Cool beans Pete - gives me plenty of time to amble up from down here and check in to the hotel etc.

So, 7pm is looking favourable yes?

Oh - the summer ale is already boxed ready to go
                  "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

Originally posted by krakowmike View Post
                    Can someone PM phone details just in case we got lost?
                    you have email
                    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

• What does a daytime interloper such as me need to bring with me (party rather than equipment related). I don't have any wine worth bringing (and won't be around to share it out anyway) but could i help out by bringing any food?

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveH View Post
                        Oh - the summer ale is already boxed ready to go
                        whoop whoop
                        N.G.W.B.J.
                        Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
                        Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

• Just bring your good self Daniel
                          N.G.W.B.J.
                          Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
                          Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

• Currently enjoying an all-day brekkkie and a coffee at Woodall services, just before i jump onto the M18.

Boing Boing Boing!!!!

Comment

• All checked in at the hotel....OMG!!!! Major room upgrades, including a 40" flat screen in the room. Good times!!!

Comment

• Just to let you know, I'm jealous of you all. As I knew I would be, I'm too busy to be away this weekend - but not so busy that I couldn't go and pick up a couple of boxes of montepulciano this morning. So I will be with you in spirit, stumbling through all the advice on here having a stab at making a mini-batch so Iget the hang of things. May you have lots of fun.
                                Now bottling 20DJs of 2013 red and making room to rack 5 carboys of 2014 red to the DJs where they can wait for another winter.
                                Thank goodness for eBay! (local cache of DJs)

Comment

Working...
                                X