Got Mead Starting Gravity Calculator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Mead Starting Gravity Calculator

This is a great little calculator all for determining how much honey fruit, sugar to use to get a specific Starting Gravity. Try it out - Interesting, hope it is helpful. Cheers Daw

Excellent, thanks DAW. I didn't manage to find that last time I was looking at Gotmead.

Now I've just got to work out how to "drive" it

regards

JtFB
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

I looked at the calculator too ....... fat bloke....my sentaments exactly....how to "drive" it.

JC

Comment

Originally posted by jcnoren View Post
        I looked at the calculator too ....... fat bloke....my sentaments exactly....how to "drive" it.

JC
        Excellent, thanks DAW. I didn't manage to find that last time I was looking at Gotmead.

Now I've just got to work out how to "drive" it

regards
        FB and JC
        I have also just started to work through it. We have to spend some time with it. I like many of the fruit (berry grape) additions in it and also both the honey and sugar. By the first few times that I have tried it it seems really very useful? Requires more work on my part. Cheers Daw

Comment

UPDATE: Click the green Help File in the lower right it will guide you through the process for the calculator use. Cheers Daw

Comment

Was blind at first but I finally found the Help File, directly across from the (Reset Values) (Calculate) button. I took your Lower right instruction and went at first to the lowest part of the page then right.

HELP File most certainly does......thanks ....Stockey

JC

Comment

Working...
            X