No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourselves here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Crash! Bob has a driving course you might be interested in. Is a Vespa a moped? Hang around with us and get acquainted with modern homewinemaking.
    REBEL MODERATOR

...lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til ya die...'til ya die !"

Comment

• A moped has pedals.... Its a scooter!
      Looking forward to brewing again. Will have to ask the x wife if she threw all my old gear out.
      http://www.crashndonna.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Welcome crash

Vespa eh?

origional mod Who vespa rider or more modern Jam kinda guy?

Biker myself but too old now (sniff sniff) hey we cant all be perfect

hope you enjoy your time here, there are many very talented and helpful winemakers among the membership here

and many future expert winemakers too

oh.... and the odd dummy like me

regards
        bob
        N.G.W.B.J.
        Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
        Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackie
          Apparently I had letters not allowed? It put ***** in place of the letters. Trying the word again---rac****s
          Sorry about that....

the four letters that are missing are a very derogatory word here in the UK, so the naughty word filter picked it up.

regards
          Bob
          N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

• I was a mod for a few months in the 80's just enjoy riding it now and going on rallies with other scooter riding drunkards.
            Ride to the seaside. Park scooter. Go on the lash. Monday morning when sober enough ride home.

Comment

• WOW

getting drunk and sleeping on the beach......brings back many happy 1970's memories
              N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

• Originally posted by lockwood1956
                WOW

getting drunk and sleeping on the beach......brings back many happy 1970's memories
                You must be a couple of years older than me then. My Dad wouldn't let me stay out till I stopped listening to him in the 80's!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crash
                  You must be a couple of years older than me then. My Dad wouldn't let me stay out till I stopped listening to him in the 80's!
                  LOL

too funny
                  N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

• hi

I live in the South Wales valleys, been brewing for 11 yrs, beers and country wines. I am a keen gardener and have two very large allotment plots. My surplus produce goes into my wines (waste not want not). Also the area is mostly rural and so there are masses of wild hedgerows to pick all the fruits I need. At the moment Im brewing /got in stock :- Rhurbarb,Dandylion,Parsnip,Lettuce,Blackcurrant,Go oseberry,Gorse,,Oakleaf.

Comment

• Hello there Powerspade. Nice to have another valley brewer on board

Are you one of those Abertysswg giant veg allotment people ?

At least I now know who's been pinching the best blackberries

cj

Comment

• Hi powerspade! Welcome to the forum. I think you will like it here and your expertise will benefit all. Thanks!
                        REBEL MODERATOR

...lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til ya die...'til ya die !"

Comment

• hello powespade
                          mark
                          "we need a bigger boat"

Comment

• Hello from Rhode Island, USA

Hello, I have been makeing wine kits for almost 3 years and beer for 1 year. It is a very rewarding passion for myself.

I hope I can help but will probably learn more in my quite participation.

Humberto

Comment

• Welcome Humberto.

Fermenting shows no mercy to the beginner

Comment

• hello and welcome humberto
                                "we need a bigger boat"

Comment

Working...
                                X