Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone.

I'm Mark.

I'm trying my hand at making Mead, but I may try wine sometime in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by raka13 View Post
      Hi everyone.

I'm Mark.

I'm trying my hand at making Mead, but I may try wine sometime in the future.

Cheers Mark -- Welcome to the wonderful world of making Mead. Enjoy your stay, we have some mead making expertise here but there is always a lot to learn. Thank you for joining us; may your Mead's bring great pleasure! Give us your questions we will try to give some assistance that will guide you through the process. Daw

Comment

• Hiya Mark,

Welcome to the forum
        Let's party

AKA Brunehilda - Last of the Valkaries

Comment

• Welcome Mark, and please be assured meadmaking is winemaking. Mead is honey wine.

REBEL MODERATOR

...lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til ya die...'til ya die !"

Comment

• just like to say a big hello

Just like to intoduce myself, i live in Bradford and im very very new to wine making ive just been making the kits up to press but have just started the wine number one dry table wine. I have a confession though i have been to one of the Pontefract wine circle meetings which i really enjoyed and would like to say a big thank you to everyone involved for making me feel so welcome. I also blame Duffbeer for getting me into this. I quite like the blush's and have just finished a Heron Bay white zinfadel raspberry blush which i think is very nice (so does the wife!)i am hoping that in the next few months to be a little bit more adventurous rather than just making the kits.

Comment

• Hi Darren nice to meet you.

Nia xxx
              Everybody should believe in something; I believe i'll have another drink!

Comment

• Looking forward to getting to know you better, Darren, you are very welcome.
                Let's party

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren View Post
                  Just like to intoduce myself, i live in Bradford and im very very new to wine making ive just been making the kits up to press but have just started the wine number one dry table wine. I have a confession though i have been to one of the Pontefract wine circle meetings which i really enjoyed and would like to say a big thank you to everyone involved for making me feel so welcome. I also blame Duffbeer for getting me into this. I quite like the blush's and have just finished a Heron Bay white zinfadel raspberry blush which i think is very nice (so does the wife!)i am hoping that in the next few months to be a little bit more adventurous rather than just making the kits.
                  Duffbeer gets blamed for everything round here

Darren is My brother in law by the way folks, another family convert to the crazy world of wine making.
                  Discount Home Brew Supplies
                  Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
                  Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
                  National Wine Judge
                  N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

• Originally posted by Duffbeer View Post
                    Duffbeer gets blamed for everything round here

Darren is My brother in law by the way folks, another family convert to the crazy world of wine making.
                    That's because Duffbeer's usually dunnit!
                    Let's party

Comment

• Humph, I'm not playing anymore!! I'm taking my bat and ball home, so there
                      Discount Home Brew Supplies
                      Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
                      Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
                      National Wine Judge
                      N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

• Eeeeuuuwww!
                        Let's party

Comment

• Welcome Darren -- We are like one happy family around here - always some disagreements but when it comes to making wine or mead we have much common ground and are very much willing to answer any questions and offer help when necessary. Stick with us; Bob, Duffbeer, Mami and Steve and the crew are here to assist. Cheers Daw

Comment

• Originally posted by Duffbeer View Post
                            Humph, I'm not playing anymore!! I'm taking my bat and ball home, so there

Oh noooo

Someone said that it was just some guy with ping pong bats messing around ....

Insecure people try to make you feel smaller.

Confident people love to see you walk taller

Comment

• :d :d
                              Cad Drawings: www.draughting-solutions.com

Comment

• Welcome Darren !

I am here to help also !

REBEL MODERATOR

...lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til ya die...'til ya die !"

Comment

Working...
                                X