Want some corks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want some corks?

I have a quantity on Normacorks packed in 100's (that will not go through my corker). Brand new and unused (obviously)

Before I put them on ebay I thought I would mention it here.
    If anyone wants any they are £6.50 per 100 (most of which is postage) by weight.

If you want a smaller pack I will split. PM me.
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

I would love to take 100 off of you. Let me know how you would like payment, paypal?

Rob

Comment

I'll take a 100 off ya hands just let me know the details.

Tim
      BrewTrax Stats

Comment

Ok - hadn't thought this far ahead!

paypal 'send' to me at brian_peacock@yahoo.com

Email me your address to same. I will take it from there.
        Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Thanks. On there way!
          Last edited by Cellar_Rat; 11-03-2011, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Received corks today and will try them out on my Belvino Aussie Red next week.

Thanks Cellar_Rat
            BrewTrax Stats

Comment

Nice one. Pleased they arrived ok.

Comment

Now available in black. If you want something a bit different for the comps?

Comment

I tried the corks you sent and they worked a treat thanks. Interestingly I am having trouble with some cheap corks from wilkinsons. They go in far to easily and several of them slowly pushed back out. I' m using standard bottles and a cheap floor corker with plastic Jaws.

If you have more synthetic corks available I would love some more please.

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by robwrx View Post
                    I tried the corks you sent and they worked a treat thanks. Interestingly I am having trouble with some cheap corks from wilkinsons. They go in far to easily and several of them slowly pushed back out. I' m using standard bottles and a cheap floor corker with plastic Jaws.

If you have more synthetic corks available I would love some more please.

Rob
                    I still have some - just PM me.

Comment

Thanks for your responses I have post them today.

Comment

Thanks, on their way today

Comment

Wish I lived closer, Brian - I would take some off your hands. I like Nomacorcs quite a bit. I just don't understand why they work in my corker and not others, but you're not the only one that I've heard having the creasing problem.
                          Steve

Comment

Yay! Posty delivered a lovely big parcel of corks this morning. Many thanks Brian.
                            Rob

Comment

Normacorcs to go.... And some laminated !!

Comment

Working...
                              X