Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White labs yeast order

BorisCharlton on jimsbeerkit runs the themaltmiller.co.uk

It's a cracking website with good prices for the all-grain brewer, but he's putting in an order for some whitelabs yeasts. Beer, wine, cider. Pretty much anything on the white labs site.

I hope nobody minds me linking this, but I'm not associated with the website but it seems like a good chance to get some unusual yeast, enzymes or bacteria at a reasonable price.
    Last edited by lockwood1956; 14-07-2011, 05:43 PM. Reason: to make link work
    Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
    Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
    -Police Squad

Need to be quick though. He order's on Friday!
    Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
    Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
    -Police Squad

Comment

oooooooooo. Will take a look ! (here hope they do ML)
      Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

They do MLB in liquid vials (small Homebrew vials and 1L vials).....I just emailed him, he said they are around Ł7 (forgotten the pence) delivered and he orders from them every 3/4 weeks. (I think i might order a small one in a few weeks time)

Comment

OOOOOOO

Is that Ł7 for one litre or the smaller one? What is the shelf life?
          Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

hmmmm

generally dont like links to suppliers unless they offer a discount to the members here, otherwise they are getting free advertising for no return as we feature high up on google.

i never ask for anything for myself, but a discount to members would be appropriate I think.

what say ye all?
            Last edited by lockwood1956; 14-07-2011, 06:01 PM.
            N.G.W.B.J.
            Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
            Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

'The “best before” date is approximately 6 months after testing and packaging by White Labs'

All the info on the MLB is here http://www.whitelabs.com/wine/malolactic.html

That was delivered for the small one.

Comment

Oops... sorry for the above Bob was just trying to give more info to cellar rat having emailed the selling myself earlier today.

Comment

not a problem, just unfair for suppliers who do offer a discount. but on the other hand, it is a supply of stuff not readily available

i'm not opposed to having links, but feel a discount is necessary

regards
                  Bob
                  N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Rather than simply removing the link, i have emailed him to see if he is prepared to offer members here a discount

regards
                    bob
                    N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

I think you have a point.

Comment

I like and applaud your standards Bob.

Lawrence

Comment

Working...
                        X