This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm. Either a miracle has happened, or your standards have dropped

I'll just finish this Lychee and get one off the rack.
    Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

• Various beers from Cornwall (St Austell Ales (Tribute/Proper Job/HSD/Admiral's Ale), Sharp's Doom Bar and Wooden Hand Brewery Ales) whilst watching Proms in the Park/LNOTP on the Beeb.......wish i was at Hyde Park
      "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

• Originally posted by goldseal View Post
        Hmmm. Either a miracle has happened, or your standards have dropped

I'll just finish this Lychee and get one off the rack.
        Just building you up a bit.. to see what else you'll palm off on me to cellar for you

Comment

• I have some really horrible kit Montepulciano. How many do you want?
          Pete the Instructor

Comment

• Enjoying a glass of THIS

It still needs a bit more time, but very nice indeed
            Insecure people try to make you feel smaller.

Confident people love to see you walk taller

Comment

• Originally posted by goldseal View Post
              I have some really horrible kit Montepulciano. How many do you want?
              6 bottles please, I'll pick up at grapefest. Could they be cork bottles to please, I'm running low.

Comment

• A Half bottle of Rich's Lychee wine he dropped of a while back. Very pleasant although not as good as the other bottle. I believe they were produced using slightly different methods. THis one had what looked to be a large D on the cork...
                Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
                Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
                -Police Squad

Comment

• Tea. White, no sugar.
                  Pete the Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by koomber View Post
                    A Half bottle of Rich's Lychee wine he dropped of a while back. Very pleasant although not as good as the other bottle. I believe they were produced using slightly different methods. THis one had what looked to be a large D on the cork...
                    D is for drained.. the other was pressed. Same 1 gallon must, then split into half DJs with one being drained, the other pressed.

Hope my bottles are ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich View Post
                      D is for drained.. the other was pressed. Same 1 gallon must, then split into half DJs with one being drained, the other pressed.

Hope my bottles are ok
                      You mean my bottles?
                      Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
                      Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
                      -Police Squad

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveH View Post
                        Various beers from Cornwall (St Austell Ales (Tribute/Proper Job/HSD/Admiral's Ale), Sharp's Doom Bar and Wooden Hand Brewery Ales) whilst watching Proms in the Park/LNOTP on the Beeb.......wish i was at Hyde Park
                        A fine selection, have you been down here on holiday then?!

Comment

• Originally posted by danpug View Post
                          A fine selection, have you been down here on holiday then?!
                          Indeed so - in fact i managed to bribe the good lady enough to make a nice couple of hour detour to visit the brewery @ St.Austell. (We were staying in Holywell Bay). Got a couple of bottles of PJ and Admiral's left in readiness for yeast harvesting (St.A bottle condition with their primary strain)

Only downside is that i also became addicted to Healey's Berry Rattler!
                          "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

• Holywell Bay is a nice place, i used to live a few miles from there. Haven't tried the berry version of Rattler but i've had my fair share of the oriiginal stuff, it certainly lives up to its name!

Comment

• Belvino california white, very young but fine. Had better.

Comment

• Badger Beer, got a crate of 16 from Costco for £16, Tanglefoot, golden glory, Badger and Champion. Wahoo.

Comment

Working...
                                X