• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will have a pint of my Blackberry vintage 2009 wine 13.5%
    and a of my EDME lager

Comment

• Originally posted by goldseal View Post
      Probably the former, but as you never keep any notes we will never know
      I think you'd be rather impressed with my current notes from this weeks brewing.

(beersmith does lots if you enter it all, including timetable etc!)

But, yes, sometimes my winemaking notes do falter a little, I have got bigger luggage labels to write on now and things are improving.

Comment

• Coors Light...again
        I really need to get this decorating lark finished
        Insecure people try to make you feel smaller.

Confident people love to see you walk taller

Comment

• Just opened the last bottle of jam wine from July 09. This is the last bottle because I poured the rest down the sink. I must have well overdone the sg as it still tastes 'hot' although in a sherry like way rather than anything too potent.

I only kept this as an experiment to see how much improvement I'd see. It ok at best really.

I'll have to drink this big lad over two nights unless I want a hangover tommorow.

Comment

• I'm enjoying a bottle of guava number one. Remarkably pleasant too; especially as the guava juice was purchased for just 45p for the litre in Lidl. I made some water melon number one a while back and it nearly tore the back of my throat out - darned marvellous it was - but this is nice and mellow and relaxing. I may just try making more of this. Cheers.
            “Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!”
            Groucho Marx

Comment

• Tonight a Kenridge Mouverdre (Kit...2006)

fabulous stuff!
              N.G.W.B.J.
              Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
              Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

• only water to night or coffee i am working

Comment

• Bottle of late-addition Lychee.

The bottle is now empty, so I it must have been OK (or I must have been thirsty).
                  Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

• Drinking 2008 Frontenac tonight - delicious!
                    Steve

Comment

• Last night was a 2009 Elderberry. Mmmm. Only 1 bottle left

Comment

• Ooooo! got a couple of cans of Thwaites "Dark Mild" in the fridge.....
                        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

• Tonight is blackberry and cherry with oak chips night .... Luvley!!!! (Just got a bronze medal for that today in a major Polish competition). If only bouquets could be sent over the web....

Comment

• I have been at work all night so it's now time for a
                            and my Elderberry 2009 wine is ready to drink
                            so bring on the wine

Comment

• Originally posted by general aidid View Post
                              Tonight is blackberry and cherry with oak chips night .... Luvley!!!! (Just got a bronze medal for that today in a major Polish competition). If only bouquets could be sent over the web....
                              Well done and get your recipe up in the winning competition recipes section

Comment

• A Nice shot of Powers whiskey as the 5 day wine kit I made was pure shite and the other batches of wine and beer are still being born.
                                Keep on Truckin

Comment

Working...
                                X