Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opening another bottle of the 2005 Sangiovese, as I am quite enamoured with it...
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

• Erdinger Weisebeer. A Very nice, if subdued brew. Slightly spicy but oh so very crisp. There is apparently 5.3% hidden somewhere in that very light beer, but I haven't got a clue where!

I plan to follow up with some Chimay
      Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
      Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
      -Police Squad

Comment

• See last nights post for list....starting with Bengal Lancer....one NICE pint!
        (copied from previous page)
        "Still got a few beers from xmas left too: Brakspear Oxford Gold, Ringwood Old Thumper, Wychwood Hobgoblin and Fullers Bengal Lancer."
        "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

• Hot Chocolate .... late shift today and a busy work day again tomorrow
          Insecure people try to make you feel smaller.

Confident people love to see you walk taller

Comment

• A glass of YellowTail Sauvingnon. Went to buy the Shiraz for tomorrow night but the one shop I went to didn't have it so thought I'd try this anyway (very nice), on the hunt tomorrow for the Shiraz.
            Keep on Truckin

Comment

• Some H/M nescafe coffee wine and aof my EDME Lager.

Comment

• A couple of glasses of 2008 Blackcurrant

OK, but a little medicinal. I'm not sure that blackcurrant makes a decent wine on its own.

Followed by a californian white zinfandel from Tesco. RRP apparently £9 - not worth that, but OK at half price.
                Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

• Heron Bay Micro-winery Chardonnay, 2008.

Has improved tremendously in the past year. Fresh oak, apple-y. Excellent.
                  Pete the Instructor

Comment

• coffee wine tonight and i will finish off with some tin's of stella

Comment

• This morning appeared in the earth spewing a river of smoking Brimstone, the tattered remains of corrupted souls fluttering around like bats in a hail storm.

In the evening a bull ran past, backwards and on fire, whilst torn fragments of paper and ash trail behind him like a vapour trail of some Levitic comet.

The rats have broken out of their cages and are crab walking around the ceiling, their tiny voices singing songs by Aphrodite's Child.

Signs of the end of the world?

No......

ukric is drinking beer.

Last edited by koomber; 21-01-2011, 12:50 AM. Reason: Some of this statement is true. Most of it is lies. UKRIC is drinking beer though.
                      Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
                      Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
                      -Police Squad

Comment

• LOL!

Cab here. I need to bottle something soon. I'm getting bored with my current selection.
                        Steve

Comment

• Last night: 3 MONTH old merlot, left over after racking. Drinkable even at his early stage, promising for the years to come.

A bottle of semi-sparkling seyval. It should have been fully sparkling, but I didn't get it quite right. Actually not bad
                          Pete the Instructor

Comment

• A 2009 rhubarb and elderflower.

Still realyl good, but is probably best drunk young
                            Pete the Instructor

Comment

• Beer, then Whisky. Hic..

Comment

• Last night, a couple of bottles of Winexpert Ltd Edition Alsatian Riesling. It's developing all the time
                                Pete the Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                X