• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billybuntus View Post
    A beaverdale barolo, 2 months old and excellent already

Tastes of blackcurrant
    Billy,

Excellent kit; if you can keep some bottles back for long term storage (at least 18 months) you will be rewarded!

Owl.
    A day without wine is a day without sunshine!

Comment

• An Australian Viognier-Marsanne blend. Wow!
      Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by owlwithoutfeathers View Post
        Billy,

Excellent kit; if you can keep some bottles back for long term storage (at least 18 months) you will be rewarded!

Owl.
        I'm working on it but the missus has other ideas! Going to pick up a
        Beaverdale Cabernet Sauvignon this weekend to keep the stocks up.

Comment

• Tonight has been a few pints of Guinness in the bar here. Not too bad really but served too cold to taste it. Not bad after warming it for a while! Over on the West coast of Ireland on a course for a few weeks. Off to see the scenery tomorrow!

Comment

• The last bottle of H/M sloe wine vintage 2010
            and a couple of EDME Lagers

Comment

• A wine #2 with a late fruit addition of frozen forest fruits from Sainsburys. I wasn't very keen on this to begin with after degassing it for a second time before bottling but it seems to have smoothed out over the the last two weeks and is now fairly pleasant.

Comment

• H/M Maple syrup wine and a couple of tins of bud

Comment

• Dunno yet, but there'll be a lot of it
                  Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

• Originally posted by goldseal View Post
                    Dunno yet, but there'll be a lot of it
                    I have a similiar evening planned myself. Started with a Barefoot Shiraz. Considering bottling the final gallon of my wine # 1 tonight so that may find its way into my glass later.

Comment

• 2009 Cilliirirogogiogiglieooieoiroiooo - nice drinking.
                      Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

• Seyval (proper Esther Rantzen drink), followed by a Trio Blanca (great), followed by an Amontillardo (sp?) sherry (nice).
                        Pete the Instructor

Comment

• I have a bottle of that Trio Blanca Pete, I think from you, Green bottle and green heat shrink? It's in the fridge.

Had a the last glass out of a bottle of Pacific quartet when I got home last night. Rather good it was too! Tonight is a bottle of W.E. Dolcetto from the other year. Pretty good now I've degassed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich View Post
                            I have a bottle of that Trio Blanca Pete, I think from you, Green bottle and green heat shrink? It's in the fridge.
                            That'll be it.

Very pleasant.

Various commercial beers & wines for me tonight. Neighbour (yes, that one, Rich) returned from a booze cruise this afternoon, so we went to sample the goods.
                            Pete the Instructor

Comment

• A glass of dry white the first from this years grape crop. A one gallon left over from my big ferment bin that went realy quickly and dare I say it's very nice with a meiner aftertaste a little like a Marlborough Reisling that I had last year.

Also a pint of my home brewed beer also very good and now it's an evening of the 'Spitire' on BBC.
                              Malc

Comment

• A bottle of H/M wine its turnout just like a chardonnay

Comment

Working...
                                X