Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very nice drink of H/M pearl barley wine i will finish off with a couple of pints of EDME lager

Comment

• Tonight, I've got some home made sparkly white. Unplanned too, I knocked the crown cap whilst getting some stuff out the rack, it then started hissing.

Not much of a problem, except it's a magnum and a school night.

Tastes good luckily!

Comment

• A couple of large glasses of H/M orange & honey wine and i will finish off with a drink of EDME lager.

Comment

• Not sure yet, but there will definitely be SOMETHING in my glass, and soon.
          Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

• Coffee, unfortunately, and its more of a mug. But id does have a lovely picture of LLandudno on it. I'm working nights, so best not to drink. Although I did knock myself out with a couple of bottles of Ribena Wine on Friday night. I mean by drinking the contents, obviously I didn't thwack myself over the head with them.

Comment

• Lovely glass of wine no 2. Tastes fantastic (especially after a week on antibiotics).

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                Lovely glass of wine no 2. Tastes fantastic (especially after a week on antibiotics).
                OH NO! I must have missed the antibiotic stage of my wine #2, was that before or after degassing?

Comment

• A bottle of H/M sloe wine and finish off with a of carling,tins

Comment

• Having been ill for nearly a week and bed bound (first time off sick for about 10 years) I am finally fit again and enjoying some Badger Golden champion
                    N.G.W.B.J.
                    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
                    Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

• Good choice Bob, my favourite
                      Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

• The bit of the last bottle of the vintage 2010 garden plum wine. 2010 was our first year making our own wine, and this is the final bit, I'd say dregs but it tastes a bit better than that! Beautiful colour too. Gets better by the bottle - shame I've run out now! Will have to try and be patient with the 2011 batch, and hide it from SWMBO - her fav this one.

Comment

• A bottle of H/M orange & carrot juice wine and a of EDME lager.

Comment

• A case of magners..... Hic

17 varieties of apples in each bottle, they even have their own bee keeper to watch over the bees

found it clearing out the shed to make room for the new wine rack

Comment

• A 1 year old bottle of joe's accient orange mead,,,wow,,what a difference a year makes!!!
                              Everybody should believe in something -- I believe I'll have another drink....

Comment

• Some commercial Carmenere wine that I found in the wine rack, Dated 2002 and in a gold net. Rather good, smooth, bit tannic but not over the top.

With some Islay Gin that is rather nice too. (Not in the same glass)

Comment

Working...
                                X