• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very nice large glass of orange&carrot juice H/M wine
    and i will finish the last 5 pints of EDME kit lager

Comment

• Bottle of commercial Malbec tonight from Costco. Very good it is

Comment

• Last night, a half-bottle of the one and only Chocolate Raspberry Port.
        Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

• The first try of my 09 Elderberry/Blackberry/Chocolate port. Needs ageing a bit longer, but promising.
          Pete the Instructor

Comment

• I judged a wine comp last night, so there were lots of interesting things on hand. One of the most interesting was something labeled "White Hot Zinfandel" (Zinfandel Rosé with jalapeńos). There were also some very questionable entries. One of the red wines had turned to the point where it would have made a better vinaigrette than beverage.
            Steve

Comment

• A large glass of H/M coffee wine 13.5% vol followed by 5 or 6 pints of H/B john bull lager.

Comment

• I keep meaning to start off a coffee wine gallon, to see what its like............
                Insecure people try to make you feel smaller.

Confident people love to see you walk taller

Comment

• Coffe wine? Coffee and wine? Two of my favorite things. Can I have the recipe? Is it in the recipe section? Maybe I should have checked first!

Comment

• Originally posted by Leon View Post
                    Coffe wine? Coffee and wine? Two of my favorite things. Can I have the recipe? Is it in the recipe section? Maybe I should have checked first!
                    There isn't a recipe here, but I think CJJJJJJJJ Berry has one... LINKY
                    Insecure people try to make you feel smaller.

Confident people love to see you walk taller

Comment

• Purely for quality control purposes I opened a bottle of GF2011 Merlot. Oh my giddy aunt! It is rather good all ready but I think it has a great deal of potential still.

Comment

• Merlot comes good - just finishing off my 2010 (very sad time) down to last 50 liters. Doing it again this year.
                        For quality control purposes I a just tried the primitivo - oh my word thats big. The couple of kilo's of toasted oak have come good (remember the kitchen fire !! its all been worth it)
                        Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

• Originally posted by spritzer View Post
                          I keep meaning to start off a coffee wine gallon, to see what its like............
                          I don't need to - I can guess!
                          Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

• A 2010 Grapefest White Merlot (actually a rosé). It was rather good.
                            Last edited by goldseal; 01-08-2012, 11:41 AM. Reason: Can't spell erlot. I mean Merlot
                            Pete the Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by goldseal View Post
                              A 2010 Grapefest White erlot (actually a rosé). It was rather good.
                              Leave it out in the sun - it will be white then

Comment

• Tonight I've opened a bottle of unlabelled red wine lurking in the back of the rack. Pretty sure it's a very old GF Montepulciano.. tastes pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                                X