Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last bottle of my 1st batch of #1 Cranberry and raspberry. Pleasently suprised how nice it was. Need to make more, lots more

Comment

• blackberry wine from the berries in the garden, much less acidic than the wine made from foraged berries, much easier to drink, and the flavours more easily appreciated as a result.
      To most people solutions mean answers. To chemists solutions are things that are mixed up.
      A fine wine is a fine wine, 1st time may be by accident, 2nd time is by design - that's why you keep notes.

Comment

• I'm back in a Travelodge (again), so I'm giving it a miss
        Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

• Do you live in a Travelodge and just get day release?
          “Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!”
          Groucho Marx

Comment

• Day release?

they don't know he is getting out (he isn't meant to....)

Travel lodge is a euphemism for HMP Hereford
            N.G.W.B.J.
            Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
            Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

• Tonight I'm drinking a 2008 oulins gage sweetened to medium.......ok ish
              N.G.W.B.J.
              Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
              Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

• Just slightly back sweetened an elderberry wine from last autumn a bit young but my first batch of this and i think its coming on very nicely think it might be an excellent wine after another 6 Months for my first attempt maybee one to take to grapefest but still enjoying a nice glass tonight.

Comment

• merlot from grapefest as i was too lazy to go to shed for something else. is very nice bit young but will improve. at least one dj in shed left
                  http://www.iecomputing.co.uk
                  http://www.volksfling.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by wisp View Post
                    Do you live in a Travelodge and just get day release?
                    Sometimes it feels that way.
                    Pete the Instructor

Comment

• Drinking up a nice bottle of Ripasso tonight. Ever notice how a lot of Italian wines taste somewhat similar?
                      Steve

Comment

• This is a novelty. It's Friday evening and I'm at home

Started with a WineArt Riesling. Nice - like a glass of apples.

Now on a grapefest 09 Ciliegiolo Rosé - superb, even though I say so myself. Shame there are only 5 bottles left.
                        Pete the Instructor

Comment

• You're disolving from the inside out

Comment

• Originally posted by goldseal View Post
                            This is a novelty. It's Friday evening and I'm at home

Started with a WineArt Riesling. Nice - like a glass of apples.

Now on a grapefest 09 Ciliegiolo Rosé - superb, even though I say so myself. Shame there are only 5 bottles left.
                            Answer the phone ... it's Travelodge to see where you are!

Just tea for me tonight.
                            Groucho Marx

Comment

• I got to go out today and I'm supping a couple of finds. So in my glass this evening is a nice beer from Lidl, Shepherd Neame, Master Brew, Kentish Ale - The Local Hero. 4%. Smells fantastic and doesn't taste too bad either. Not the best from Shepherd Neame, but at £1 a bottle, worth the gamble.

Also supping a wine from Home Bargains. Cheap and cheerful La Rocca Cabernet Sauvignon. Italian. 11.5%. £2.75 each or 2 for £5. Quite pleasant, perfectly acceptable when a pleasant plonk will do. Other choices available at the same price. It's not CNduP, but then again I got 4 bottles for £10 ... I've tasted worse at twice the price.

I like cheap and cheerful
                              Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by wisp View Post
                                I like cheap and cheerful
                                me too, i'll soon be sampling a very young pineapple num 1 .... more on that will follow. it's my first num 1 and i'm quite excited about it!

ok the short version is that i like it lots
                                the longer version is much longer so if you want to read that then clicky
                                Last edited by ms67; 21-03-2010, 02:18 AM.
                                To most people solutions mean answers. To chemists solutions are things that are mixed up.
                                A fine wine is a fine wine, 1st time may be by accident, 2nd time is by design - that's why you keep notes.

Comment

Working...
                                X