Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steady fellas, I was reared in the Falkland Island, pingu is chief penguin there, and he's a rather dry penguin, don't knock the penguins. Simples!!
    Discount Home Brew Supplies
    Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
    Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
    National Wine Judge
    N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

• Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
      I take it the server is back on stream 100% then?
      Well, 90%. I was actually celebrating a football result. I have just had another cup of tea to celebrate another result
      Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

• Rioja in the glass tonight. It not only tastes good but if you say it right you can sound like Ricardo Montalban.
        Steve

Comment

• KHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
          Attached Files
          Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
          Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
          -Police Squad

Comment

• lol
            Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by koomber View Post
              I'm currently supping an apple wine that I started before I knew better. Dry as a nun.... dry as a very very dry thing.

Still on glass number 2 and it tastes gooooood.
              Perhaps you just meant "as dry as a dry man on national dry day carrying a bag full of dry things"?????
              Originally posted by koomber View Post
              KHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
              What do you say to that? other than

"KHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaant"

Hey ho!

It's back to the sloe gin. Only another 2 gallons to drink........

regards

jtfb
              Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

• Originally posted by fatbloke View Post
                Perhaps you just meant "as dry as a dry man on national dry day carrying a bag full of dry things"?????
                well....if it were a dry bag, that would be dryer again

Tonight.....more of the Ciliegiolo....tis fab stuff
                N.G.W.B.J.
                Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
                Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

• Water..

Work first thing in the morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich View Post
                    Water..

Work first thing in the morning.
                    Ah!, a shift working wage slave perchance ???
                    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

• Fat Tire Amber Ale and Thai Curry. Nom!
                      Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by fatbloke View Post
                        Ah!, a shift working wage slave perchance ???

nope he is a lipstick model, and they cant do with the alcohol drying his pout!
                        N.G.W.B.J.
                        Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
                        Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

• spring and bank holidays and all that has meant its been a busy time, but thats good for getting my brews out and about. so wine number 1 (pineapple stylee) has made two outings, parsnip (very boldy as it's young at 5 months old) has made an outing, and a year old green tea & ginger has also made an outing. all have gone down well - possibly 10 different drinkers -. it's been a fun time for my "winery", and this is only the start of the BBQ's etc season.

tonight .... wine number 1, before green tea & ginger (with a feast of thali like proportions in terms of variety). i love having wine number 1 as a great option so that other wines get the time they need. tonight wine number 1 perked up the palette (palate??? whatever!), ready for the spicey food and the green tea & ginger.
                          To most people solutions mean answers. To chemists solutions are things that are mixed up.
                          A fine wine is a fine wine, 1st time may be by accident, 2nd time is by design - that's why you keep notes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duffbeer View Post
                            Steady fellas, I was reared in the Falkland Island, pingu is chief penguin there, and he's a rather dry penguin, don't knock the penguins. Simples!!
                            Having spent a very small amount of time in the Falkland Islands, many years ago, this explains alot, about alot of things now

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
                            well....if it were a dry bag, that would be dryer again
                            ..... that you got out of a filing cabinet marked "exceptionally miscellaneous dry thing"

Rhubarb and Raspberry testing tonight....
                            Had to backsweeten it a little more...
                            And it is much better for it
                            Insecure people try to make you feel smaller.

Confident people love to see you walk taller

Comment

• a dry filing cabinet

Mainly taking sg readings - Friday nights fly by here
                              “Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!”
                              Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by goldseal View Post
                                Well, 90%. I was actually celebrating a football result. I have just had another cup of tea to celebrate another result
                                woohooo hey!
                                nice to see potential fulfilled, shame it doesnt happen more often!
                                To most people solutions mean answers. To chemists solutions are things that are mixed up.
                                A fine wine is a fine wine, 1st time may be by accident, 2nd time is by design - that's why you keep notes.

Comment

Working...
                                X