placement of postings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• placement of postings

Where would be the proper place to place new threads concerning things in an area that one wishes to comment on or is asking questions about?
    http://www.winensuds.com/ Gotta love this hobby

General winemaking for wine, general mead for mead and same for beer, if it's non wine related then gen chit chat.
    Discount Home Brew Supplies
    Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
    Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
    National Wine Judge
    N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

Originally posted by Duffbeer View Post
      General winemaking for wine, general mead for mead and same for beer, if it's non wine related then gen chit chat.
      So I would cut and paste a quote into the newly started thread to make the intended connection?

Comment

that would be one way to do it, but the point is I don't want lots of threads other than tutorials in the tutorials thread it becomes difficult for newbies to find the information they require.

So you would start a new thread in the general area of that topic (as Keith says)
        N.G.W.B.J.
        Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
        Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
          that would be one way to do it, but the point is I don't want lots of threads other than tutorials in the tutorials thread it becomes difficult for newbies to find the information they require.

So you would start a new thread in the general area of that topic (as Keith says)
          You on something Bernard !!
          Discount Home Brew Supplies
          Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
          Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
          National Wine Judge
          N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

Originally posted by Duffbeer View Post
            You on something Bernard !!

I noticed that too, but I thought you fellas had a little personal joke going there.
            Steve

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post

I understand and sorry about the posting in the wrong area. I like what I see here things are very well set up. I am gathering information to do things right and still be able to make the connections I intend for others to be able to make from what I post.

Comment

Originally posted by rjb222 View Post
                I understand and sorry about the posting in the wrong area.

no problem at all.....

all part of the service
                N.G.W.B.J.
                Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
                Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

First of all, we all should be looking for a topic or thread we can add to and if not found, then start anew.

REBEL MODERATOR

...lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til ya die...'til ya die !"

Comment

I agree, especially if you have a question. The answer will probably be found, and it'll save the trouble of starting a new thread
                    Let's party

AKA Brunehilda - Last of the Valkaries

Comment

Working...
                    X