• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey ho! another excellent result!

Not bad for just over £20 eh!

regards

JtFB
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

great result !!!!

only problem is...
    the money you saved, you will spend on Kilner Jars.
    I wish I was a glow worm
    Cos a glow worm's never glum
    It's hard to be unhappy
    When the sun shines out your bum

Comment

Originally posted by Zebedee View Post
      great result !!!!

only problem is...
      the money you saved, you will spend on Kilner Jars.
      If you'd read some of my older posts Zeb, you'd realise that you're talking to "the half gallon demi-john baron of sunny sussex by the sea" i.e. the proud owner of about 300 half gallon DJ's that are in "sore need" of a damn good clean (or 20 pence each as is)

The first target will be the 11lb of frozen Kiwi fruit in the freezer.

Plus there's a tree full of apples I drove past today - which I can pillage on the way to my older brothers gaff! (sorry, I can't find a smilie that is rubbing it's hands together in a miserly fashion so will have to do).

regards

JtFB

p.s. Oh and it arrived today, though I've not bothered to open the box yet....
      Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Now thats a great result dude
        N.G.W.B.J.
        Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
        Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
          Now thats a great result dude
          Yeah, I'm quite pleased Bob.

Daft thing is, that when I saw the auction, it only had 2 bids, so I just figured that the price from Lakeland or somewhere similar is between £50 and £70, that a maximum of £20 (and the shipping) would be "about right".

To have got it for £11.50 and shipping was a complete bonus.

S'pose I'll have to become the local "Juice Baron" as well as the local "half gallon DJ baron"

But I'm thinking of getting some "professional help", just in case the power goes to my head

regards

JtFB

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Working...
          X