don't pay the full price make them an offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't pay the full price make them an offer

Just bought a brand new 6x6 shed for the allotment from homebase today slightley weathered started at 120 quid reduced to 90 i offered them 70 quid and they took it when i was just about to leave the store always worth making them an offer

Got the shed erected over the weekend that was fun with all the wind,Rain and it was freeeeeezing its looking good though

Comment

Top banana Daz, so you can now escape from the wife and rain all in one
      Discount Home Brew Supplies
      Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
      Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
      National Wine Judge
      N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

Originally posted by Duffbeer View Post
        Top banana Daz, so you can now escape from the wife and rain all in one
        Except Daz'll now have to fit it out i.e. lecky for the fridge/kettle, comfy chair etc etc.

Plus while it was an excellent price, the fridge/kettle/chair etc will take up most of the room - he'll have to get another one to put the gardening tools in

regards

JtFB
        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

I love my shed, its great to get in there with the radio on and draw a fresh beer or have a glass of something, open the paper, and forget that SWMBO has her sister and mum round for a powwow
          It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Apparently New Zealanders are the nation of shed-lovers. This is the kind of thing they make in their sheds ...

Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

Now there is a man that has too much time to waste. Mind you I do like his priority list beer
              first and most important taking care of your beer.
              http://www.winensuds.com/ Gotta love this hobby

Comment

I love it

a 9deg drop in the temp of the beer, and so simply achieved

cant wait for the next project

COMING SOON - Kerosene fuelled afterburner/sausage sizzler
                N.G.W.B.J.
                Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
                Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Curious did you pay cash or put it on your card? Stores pay a percentage to the credit card companies inorder to have customers pay by card. Guessing say 3%. Do you think a store would offer a cash paying customer say 1.5% off, (which is hardly anything)? Not anywhere I have asked. So how do I pay for my purchases, certainly not cash. Which is why I asked did you pay cash or put it on a card.

JC

Comment

I did pay cash but to be honest it was never mentioned about how to pay they were not that botherd it was just i had the cash on me

Comment

Working...
                    X