My New Best Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Best Friend

My new BF is none other than Terry Walton the darling of Radio 2. I was in the boozer with him on friday night and asked if he had anything to spare.

"Good god no the veg is always used up..but the bloody friut i can never get rid of "

So on its merry way to me is undisclosed amounts of frozen gooseberries..famous ones at that hehheeh

need a nice recipe now guys!
    Nia xxx
    Everybody should believe in something; I believe i'll have another drink!

Namedropper!
    Let's party

AKA Brunehilda - Last of the Valkaries

Comment

Just had a quick google to find out who he is...
      I wish I was a glow worm
      Cos a glow worm's never glum
      It's hard to be unhappy
      When the sun shines out your bum

Comment

I know him too. I went to school with a Terry Walton. Though I believe he's a plumber in Chicago these days, and not a radio celeb.

No relation, I suppose.
        Steve

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernWiner View Post
          I know him too. I went to school with a Terry Walton. Though I believe he's a plumber in Chicago these days, and not a radio celeb.

No relation, I suppose.
          Did he live on a mountain and have brothers called John Boy and Jim Bob ?
          I wish I was a glow worm
          Cos a glow worm's never glum
          It's hard to be unhappy
          When the sun shines out your bum

Comment

Originally posted by Zebedee View Post
            Did he live on a mountain and have brothers called John Boy and Jim Bob ?
            Yes, and a grandpa named "Zeb"...

Steve

Comment

LOL I'm parched..what are you all going to donate to me to drink tonight??
              Everybody should believe in something; I believe i'll have another drink!

Comment

Originally posted by Cariad66 View Post
                My new BF is none other than Terry Walton the darling of Radio 2. I was in the boozer with him on friday night and asked if he had anything to spare.

"Good god no the veg is always used up..but the bloody friut i can never get rid of "

So on its merry way to me is undisclosed amounts of frozen gooseberries..famous ones at that hehheeh

need a nice recipe now guys!
                Nia xxx
                When he does his bit on "Viney's" show, he might "drop you in it" Nia and you'll have to start sending in bottles of wine, produced from the fruit grown on The Official Radio 2 Allotment.

Personally, the nearest I've ever got is a couple of mentions by the dark lord

But then again, he is the "S.C.O.F" and like a good batch of wine, always recommends that you "seek the dark"

Well done though, famous gooseberries eh!

regards

JtFB
                Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Working...
                X