Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back....

Hi everyone, did you miss me?

We just got back from our 3 week trip to USA and had a fantastic time.

We drove from Vegas to Death Valley, then up to Lake Tahoe via Mammoth Lakes, then to Folsom, Jackson and Sacremento. Spent 4 days in San Fransisco, then drove back down the coast to Morro Bay then on to Santa Clarita and finally back to LA to fly back to the UK.

Sadly we couldn't get married in Vegas owing to Mr Lushes bitchy ex managing to hold up the divorce (again) which means (short of bigamy) that we're going to have to wait until next Easter to do the foul deed... You're all invited by the way, so get saving!!!

Sorry I didn't call you Steve (Northern Winer) but I lost your phone number and didn't get any chance of internet access to find it again.
    We did manage to visit a vineyard near Santa Clarita (Dulce Vitae) so I bought some wines there, so it's probably fortunate I wasn't weighed down by too much else in the way of drinks!

I'm now slowly plodding through the several tons of washing and trying to get my head around the new time zone I'm in. (Oh, and catching up with the forum)
    HRH Her Lushness

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Welcome back HER LUSHNESS, sounds like you had a interesting time, What was death valley like???

What vehicle did were you riding in?

Shame about the marriage thing

GLad you had a good time :P
    Last edited by Tuco; 26-04-2009, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Did you take any pics Lushness? I'd like to see those

Comment

Working...
      X