5th wedding anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th wedding anniversary

Just thought i would show of my wine that we are taking out tonight to the restaraunt for our 5th wedding anniversary a very nice lychee A big thank you to Karl's oh for the labels excellent job thank you on one of the bottles is a pic of the Grand canyon and on the other one is a pic of the little white chapel where we got married in Vegas (its been demolished now to make way for a hotel)
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Darren View Post
    Just thought i would show of my wine that we are taking out tonight to the restaraunt for our 5th wedding anniversary a very nice lychee A big thank you to Karl's oh for the labels excellent job thank you on one of the bottles is a pic of the Grand canyon and on the other one is a pic of the little white chapel where we got married in Vegas (its been demolished now to make way for a hotel)
    Well done Darren,

"smart as a guards van"!

Plus I hope the wine tastes as good as it looks, it should make it an excellent bash for you and your OH.

regards

JtFB
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

They look spectacular...and congrats on the big 5.
      Hootus est

Comment

Originally posted by grandmawoods View Post
        They look spectacular...and congrats on the big 5.
        Thank you and a very very enjoyable night was had we took 2 bottles of lychee and it went down very nicely with a very nice curry

Comment

Hurrah!

I racked 5 gallon of it last night, two bottles in fed comp on sat, and was around half bottle left, it was very tasty indeed.

How many bottles you got in on Sat Darren?
          N.G.W.B.J.
          Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
          Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

I haven't put any in the comp on Saturday Bob all my wines are too young im trying my best to age quite a few so i can enter some in the later comps and keep some for next year. Well that's the plan

Comment

Top banana.....

you need to ramp up production so you make it fster than you are drinking it.

N.G.W.B.J.
              Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
              Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Trying my best Bob ive got 8 djs fermenting away at the moment 2 clearing i filtered one today and ive got 5 finished and filtered aging i am just ready to start a 5 gallon wine no1 with elderflowers i don't think at the moment with everything else i would be able to up production any more

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                  Trying my best Bob ive got 8 djs fermenting away at the moment 2 clearing i filtered one today and ive got 5 finished and filtered aging i am just ready to start a 5 gallon wine no1 with elderflowers i don't think at the moment with everything else i would be able to up production any more
                  Well then you'd best cut down consumption if you want to get ahead

Oh and congrats on 5 years, your still a novice mate try 17, you don't get that for murder
                  Last edited by Duffbeer; 26-05-2009, 08:21 PM.
                  Discount Home Brew Supplies
                  Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
                  Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
                  National Wine Judge
                  N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

Originally posted by Duffbeer View Post
                    try 17, you don't get that for murder
                    17 Karl is it that long ago well done and here's to the next 17

Comment

Working...
                    X