another "good" funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another "good" funny

It's a bit rude i.e. swearing, but damn it's funny!

regards

JtFB
    Last edited by lockwood1956; 02-06-2009, 02:09 PM. Reason: link removed..see post below
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Originally posted by fatbloke View Post
    It's a bit rude i.e. swearing, but damn it's funny!

regards

JtFB
    LmFAO
    Last edited by Duffbeer; 02-06-2009, 02:40 PM. Reason: Removed quoted link
    Alcohol causes you to forget things, and some other stuff I don't remember!

Comment

This is not a dig at you per se John, but I need to make a statement as this sort of post is becoming more common.

Link removed

I refer you to the title of this area of the forum

General Chit chat Anything non wine here ...keep it clean please!

Don't get me wrong, I can (and do) use industrial languge at times, and I am not offended by it in the least, however, some people are very offended by this type of language So there is no room for it in open forum..... so I ask that you dont use it or post links that contain it...this is a wine making forum and not a lads club.

This also applies to the swear filter......

If you are having to disguise the word to make it appear, it is a word you shouldn't be using in the first place. This is not me being humourless, it is me taking care of the membership as a whole, who I can tell you dont like this kind of languge. and just in case you think "well thats their problem"....it isnt.

I have asked a great many times that we stop this kind of thing, and it keeps creeping back in.

I am going to start enforcing it, you are a guest in the living rooms of the members, please be courteous enough to behave in a manner that would be acceptable if you were there in person.

Bob
      N.G.W.B.J.
      Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
      Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Sorry Bob........best edit the link out of my post as well.

Comment

I missed it coz I'm a dummy!

but Karl took care of it
          N.G.W.B.J.
          Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
          Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

I've learnt my lesson on this lol Now I strictly use this forum for wine making info and recipes and light banter, I stick to the other forums I go on to talk like a Fishmonger

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
              I missed it coz I'm a dummy!

but Kail took care of it
              I don't know Karl personally but know him though the forums.... bet he found that as FAF

Tell me if I am wrong Duff
              Last edited by wurzel; 02-06-2009, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
                I don't know Karl personally but know him though the forums.... bet he found that as FAF

Tell me if I am wrong Duff
                Sure did Wurz, but that's my sense of humour, I actually thought it very funny, but, as Bob is trying to explain, not everyone will.
                So as a result of that we need to keep things on a level status, as explained we need to draw a line between harmless banter and anything that may be offensive to those of us who dislike bad language.
                Trust me I can curse & cuff like most, but, I do get offended when used when I'm out with my wife & children.

A place for everything and everything in it's place.
                Discount Home Brew Supplies
                Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
                Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
                National Wine Judge
                N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

Originally posted by Duffbeer View Post
                  A place for everything and everything in it's place.
                  You will get no argument from me on that

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                  X