Limited edition juice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited edition juice

Asda are doing a limited edition 100% pure pressed white grape raspberry & blackcurrant juice and a 100% pure pressed red grape strawberry and kiwi juice 2 one litre bottles for £2.50 sounds great to me they are also doing other flavours

oooo

I might have a look on my way home
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

I tried these last time they had them on, they arn't juice there mainly pulp

Comment

Nothing wrong with pulp fermentations

I personally prefer juice only ferments (except of course for red grape ferments)

N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
          Nothing wrong with pulp fermentations

I personally prefer juice only ferments (except of course for red grape ferments)

Yeah just a bit of a pain when you lose quite a lot on racking, it makes me sad to lose potential wine

Comment

Originally posted by billybuntus View Post
            Yeah just a bit of a pain when you lose quite a lot on racking, it makes me sad to lose potential wine
            Would it then not be best to start the initial wine in a 25 litre fermenter and start it at the 6 litre mark until the sg reaches about 1010 then rack it into a demijohn to finish and put a bit in a plastic bottle for topping up later

Comment

Yes it would
              N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Working...
              X