This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess it beats taking a newspaper or book with you to read
    Everybody should believe in something -- I believe I'll have another drink....

Comment

• Originally posted by jayv View Post
      12L Wine#1 - Racked on the 23rd, nearly ready to degass
      12L Wine #2 with Cranberry - Should be ready to rack in a day or two
      12L Turbo Vimto - Ready to bottle (found the recipe on thehomebrewforum)
      19L Wine #1 with red grape juice (made a lovely light rose last time I made it) - started 6 days ago
      12L Wine #2 with Blueberry - started 2 days ago
      [ATTACH]2621[/ATTACH]
      Been there done that Although its definatley not the most hygenic of places. Toilet matter can splash upto 6 feet away don't you know

Comment

• Originally posted by billybuntus View Post
        Been there done that Although its definatley not the most hygenic of places. Toilet matter can splash upto 6 feet away don't you know
        I dunno, but with a few pints on old speckled hen as back pressure I reckon I could get further than 6 feet
        Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

• Anyway .....

Today I are be mostly racking another Beer No.1, and finding 30 bottles for a bottling session tomorrow.
          Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

• Racked a 6 gallon wine 1 and degassed.

Started my second Pacific Quartet Not touching it till well after christmas though.

Still trying to find a reasonably cheap way of getting a 3 gallon fermenter for my Chocolate raspberry port kit

Couldn't find those pow wow 15 litre jobbies in asda and £30 for a 3 gallon better bottle seems a bit much

Comment

• Thirty quid??? Paid about £12 for each of mine.
              Pete the Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by goldseal View Post
                Thirty quid??? Paid about £12 for each of mine.
                Fancy selling one on?

Comment

• Noooo!!!! Mine!!!!!!

Seriously, they're all full.

Might be worth having a chat with Karl (duffbeer) for a realistic price.
                  Pete the Instructor

Comment

• I already tried to get Pete to part with a square better bottle, it didn't work then either!

Comment

• Have finally converted a 60L fermenter into a boiler...........oh dear, bank holiday brewing ahead!!! OOPS!

Oh, and got 30 bottles sanitised ready for bottling of a Rose kit....
                      "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

• Originally posted by goldseal View Post
                        Noooo!!!! Mine!!!!!!

Seriously, they're all full.

Might be worth having a chat with Karl (duffbeer) for a realistic price.
                        No CRP for me

Comment

No CRP for me
                          Get another kit, then double it up in a normal carbouy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich View Post
                            Get another kit, then double it up in a normal carbouy.
                            Are they available again?

Comment

• Wilco's (and Wilco direct) still do the Youngs 23L HDPE fermenters for about a tenner! Bit more if you want a tap (I won't). I have used these brilliant fermenters for all sorts of brews - beer and wine and v easy to clean, 'cos you can get you hand in it!
                              Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Definitely not in use any more. Not sure why, but here in the Middle East they tend to have way to many toilets. It's not unusual to have 4 or 5 in a 3 bedroom apartment! My daughter (2) calls this one Daddy's office

Comment

Working...
                                X