No announcement yet.

Isn't life annoying sometimes........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haddock and chips for me; using a thin beer batter and drained well. Really tasty fish and filling too. I have to admit though, talking about 'heart attack food', that I still remember, fondly, the chips of my childhood when they were cooked in dripping [drool]. No worries, we're northerners! We can take it!
    “Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!”
    Groucho Marx

Comment

Steak Pudding and Chips, from the Fung Lok, just down the road from Anfield, eaten outside on a freezing Wednesday night. Bliss
      Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

sorry but your all wrong mile the birmingham mile as it was it has to chips and fish, dont mind what fish but i do like a bit of haddock, after frying the chips they should be then dipped into the matt vinagar and then salted until almost white then the lot wrapped up in news paper so i have some thing to read whilst munching chips but and this is the big butt where is my HP brown sauce and we are talking here half a bottle ontop.

sorry but you johny forieners are completely miles off target the second thing almost as good is faggots chips and mushy peas

and if that lot does not kill you off with the salt and fat content the wife would kill me for eating it any way, just because i have had cancer a couple of times she gets very twitchy about toxic food shame realy cause after writing about it i am flippin hungry. i will have to stand outside the chippy and remaniss about the old days
        Wine from grapes is alright, but nothing beats the proper stuff to make wine with.

Comment

forgot to say off to the sugar beet area agin soon so does anyone else want to try sugar beet wine
          Wine from grapes is alright, but nothing beats the proper stuff to make wine with.

Comment

Originally posted by hedgerow View Post
            then dipped into the matt vinagar and then salted
            ... is that because the gloss vinegar makes the chips smell funny?

Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

well done gold seal your eye sight is better than my dyslexia.
              you have to use matt because gloss takes to long to set

Comment

Originally posted by goldseal View Post
                ... is that because the gloss vinegar makes the chips smell funny?

Cut an onion in half (pickled, of course)... helps get rid of the smell
                Insecure people try to make you feel smaller.

Confident people love to see you walk taller

Comment

And if you smear some mushy peas on it...........it becomes difficult to distinguish Gloss from Matt
                  N.G.W.B.J.
                  Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
                  Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

And if any thread qualified for the next smilie its this one......
                    N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
                      And if any thread qualified for the next smilie its this one......
                      BAH! Trust Bob to get the last word...
                      HRH Her Lushness

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Comment

lol
                        N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Just because Bob eats pheasant and chips wrapped in a copy of Town & Country!
                          “Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!”
                          Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                          X