Kombucha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kombucha

as I'm taking a couple of months off from drinking (excluding 6 nations weekends) so I can shed some weight and get fit, so Its promted be to brew some Kobucha Teas as a healthy alternative to beers/wines, its very refreshing, though it only contains somthing like .25% alchohol it does give you an uplifting buzz.... does anyone else make the Tea?

I have made it before a couple of years ago to help with some gout I had cant say for sure how much it helped but it didnt do any harm... but it is claimed to help with a long list of ailments and is rich in things that good for you (vitamins and stuff) and boosts your inmune system.

Does anyone else brew the tea, or have an opinion on it??

Also I guess in a month or so I will have a spare mushoom to give away if anyone is interested, as each new brew it will grow a baby mushroom

sounds like my cup of tea (hehe, couldnt resist) as i like herbal remedies, tonics etc. prevention better than cure and all that as well as it being gentle and harmless.
    To most people solutions mean answers. To chemists solutions are things that are mixed up.
    A fine wine is a fine wine, 1st time may be by accident, 2nd time is by design - that's why you keep notes.

Comment

OK I plan to brew on Sunday when I pick up my first mushroom, so it'll be three weeks from then and I'll post you one I'll PM you for your address then

if you google "kombucha"theres lots of info on it

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X