Please vote for my pooch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please vote for my pooch

Ok, this has nothing whatsoever to do with winemaking, but our local newspaper is running a "Cutest Canine" contest.

If you have a few minutes today, would you mind casting your vote for Clover, our Irish Field Setter?

Votes can be cast here:
    dogs, canine, cutest, contest, dog contest, canine contest, my dog's face, dog face, cutest canine contest, contest, cute contest, win, win money

Thanks in advance! You can even vote once per hour if you feel so inclined.

How can you refuse a face like this?

clover.jpg
    Steve

On a side note, my dog does not like Bob for some reason. When Bob came to visit in December, Clover barked at him and carried on incessantly.

Bob, I won't blame you if you hold it against her, but for everyone else, please vote.

Thanks!
    Steve

Comment

haha

yes she barked at me, but there's no denying the cuteness
      N.G.W.B.J.
      Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
      Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Cheers OB!
        Steve

Comment

I did the registration thing but it just keeps telling me that voting isn't available yet, so WTF's going on there I don't know.......
          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Voting ended today as of 3 pm GMT. They are selecting the top 25 and then there is another round of voting that commences Monday to select the winner.

I don't know where I stand at this point. Hopefully my mutt makes the top 25.

But if not, cheers anyway to everybody who took time to vote!
            Steve

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernWiner View Post
              Voting ended today as of 3 pm GMT. They are selecting the top 25 and then there is another round of voting that commences Monday to select the winner.

I don't know where I stand at this point. Hopefully my mutt makes the top 25.

But if not, cheers anyway to everybody who took time to vote!
              Oh well, it was worth the effort to try.......

Good luck.....

regards

jtfb
              Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

No. Sadly, the mutt did not make the top 25. I would say "there's always next year" except that she's not quite the pretty little darling she used to be.

As you can see by the photo below, she is officially at an awkward stage...

Steve

Comment

Working...
                X