This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by koomber View Post
    I got introduced to Gentle Giant over Christmas. My Mind. It is opened.
    You are no longer The Third Proclaimer. You are now Neil from The Young Ones
    Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

• Currently watching/listening to "Slaves to the Rhythm", the Trevor Horn/Princes Trust DVD....... More AoN, plus Dollar, PSB, Frankie, Yes and others.....none too shabby!
      "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveH View Post
        Uh-oh...you're on a slippery slope now dude!!! You now need a bit of Caravan, Egg, The Wilde Flowers and Soft Machine in your life...... not to mention early Genesis and the behemoth that is King Crimson!!! Oh, and Yes too!!! (As you can see, i likes a bit of prog!!)
        Must not forget Emerson, Lake, & Palmer, and some of the Rick Wakeman solo stuff as well. I'm also a big fan of Kansas, though some consider them a little kitschy.
        Steve

Comment

• The Stranglers - Get a Grip on Yourself
          Pete the Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveH View Post
            Uh-oh...you're on a slippery slope... the behemoth that is King Crimson!!!
            We were playing 'Who am I' and the father in law gave a girl of 21 'Robert Fripp'...
            Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
            Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
            -Police Squad

Comment

• Koomber has put me in a prog rock mood. I've been listening to Kansas' Magnum Opus this morning. Gotta love the names of the different "movements": Father Padilla Meets the Perfect Gnat, Release the Beavers, etc...

Steve

Comment

• Listening to The Baseballs whilst waiting on my FB to sanitize. I promised my wife I would not have a brew on over the festive season and the decorations are now back in the loft so lets here the sound of bubbles again.
                Trying out a Beaverdale Pinot Noir plus my first kit tweak, substituting yeast for Lalvin RC212, I should have asked someone on here whether this was suitable, however fingers are crossed.

Comment

• RC212 should be fine.

Listening to this

Bill recorded this special message to Metallica during his rehearsals for Sonisphere UK at Knebworth!
                  Pete the Instructor

Comment

• Thanks Pete, and for the youtube link, I've stuck it on my facebook page

Comment

• In that case, you might like this one:

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                      Pete the Instructor

Comment

• ROFL!!! Loving the BB stuff!!

My fave 2:

and

"There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

• Hum? a mixture of Madness, Creedence, some "Maiden" and whatever else I put in queue......
                          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

• This being Sunday, I have put on The Blind Boys Of Alabama. I'm not religious but quite sure I'll find myself singing hallelujah as I rack my Pinot Noir to it's secondary fermenter.

Comment

• Black stone cherry on Real radio xs-your classic rock station 106.1

Comment

• Loving the Bill Bailey stuff....
                                Got me thinking comedy
                                So it had to be The Lancashire Hotpots - The Beer Olympics

Never fails to raise a smile

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                X