Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well at the moment it's Green Day's "American Idiot", to be followed by some of Placebo's "Once More With Feeling: 1996-2004"

Quality listening....

regards

me!

p.s. Oh and I think I'll finish off with something a little lighter, from The Smiths, probably "What Difference does it Make"
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

That all sounds very civilized.

I'm currently listening to myself, swearing regularly and loudly as one of my development servers falls to pieces at a critical point in a project
      Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

Originally posted by goldseal View Post
        -----%<-----
        I'm currently listening to myself, swearing regularly and loudly as one of my development servers falls to pieces at a critical point in a project
        A windows based server I take it ?

regards

jtfb
        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

It is a Windows box, but the (os independent) RAID controller failed. Can't blame it on Windows this time
          Pete the Instructor

Comment

savoy brown on spotify

Comment

The Who - My Generation
              Pete the Instructor

Comment

Well, apparently I'm in a Pink Floyd mood. Today I put together a playlist of mostly "Dark Side of the Moon" and "Animals" tracks, with a little bit of "The Wall" and David Gilmour solo stuff thrown in for good measure.
                Steve

Comment

Some "Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine", to be followed by the Stones and then The Smiths......

Most excellent !

Some blog ramblings

Comment

This:

FILM BY BD: DUB FX performs 'Made' live in Bristol, UKOfficial http://dubfx.comBuy / Stream Music http://dubfx.bandcamp.comInstagram http://instagram.com/du...

- the bloke is fantastic. I defy anyone (i.e. Bob) to disagree.
                    Pete the Instructor

Comment

Just discovered this group a little while ago,,brilliant.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                      Everybody should believe in something -- I believe I'll have another drink....

Comment

Originally posted by goldseal View Post
                        the bloke is fantastic. I defy anyone (i.e. Bob) to disagree.
                        hmmmmm

I wouldn't go so far as to say he was fantastic, he certainly knows how to use the electronics....cant really tell if his voice is good or not, because its difficult to tell if its also being electronically enhanced....

all very well, as long as he doesnt (and I know he will) describe himself as a musician

these are musicians, and are truly fantastic

Venezuelan Brass Ensembleplaying the Leonard Bernstein's mambo from the West Side StoryIn the Konzerthaus Berlinconducted by Thomas Clamor, Trumpet of the Be...
                        N.G.W.B.J.
                        Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
                        Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
                          all very well, as long as he doesnt (and I know he will) describe himself as a musician
                          Well, by most definitions, he is.

Pete the Instructor

Comment

Free - Easy on My Soul
                            Pete the Instructor

Comment

Ian Brown - Stellify
                              Pete the Instructor

Comment

Sam & Dave - Soul Man
                                Pete the Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                X