X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by goldseal View Post
    The Wonderstuff (Best of) - seems to go well with bottling
    DaveH likes this!!!! )
    "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

• Art of Noise.....Influence. Currently 'Close to the Edit'.
      "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

• Takes me back, that
        Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

• If we're going retro, I think I'll try some Human League
          Pete the Instructor

Comment

• Dare = One of my fave albums ever.

Comment

• That's the one
              Pete the Instructor

Comment

• A bit of 90s dance now - bet you don't remember Hardcore Uproar by Together, Dave.
                Pete the Instructor

Comment

• lordy lordy

most good music ended in 1979
                  N.G.W.B.J.
                  Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
                  Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

• The one with the star wars samples in it?"More powerful than you could possibly imagine......." no, dont remember it at all... hehehehehe

Comment

• Oh, and now listening to "Walking with Mr.Wheeze" by madness (from 'The Business' box set)

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveH View Post
                        The one with the star wars samples in it?"More powerful than you could possibly imagine......." no, dont remember it at all... hehehehehe
                        Anorak
                        Pete the Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
                          lordy lordy

most good music ended in 1979
                          No, there has been lots of good stuff since, but you have to look harder to find it. My advice is not to look on mainstream radio.

By the way, what did you think of that Goldie Looking Chain CD?
                          Pete the Instructor

Comment

• I got introduced to Gentle Giant over Christmas. My Mind. It is opened.
                            Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
                            Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
                            -Police Squad

Comment

• Originally posted by koomber View Post
                              I got introduced to Gentle Giant over Christmas. My Mind. It is opened.
                              Uh-oh...you're on a slippery slope now dude!!! You now need a bit of Caravan, Egg, The Wilde Flowers and Soft Machine in your life...... not to mention early Genesis and the behemoth that is King Crimson!!! Oh, and Yes too!!! (As you can see, i likes a bit of prog!!)

Comment

• Originally posted by goldseal View Post
                                Anorak
                                I wish...........(un)fortunately i do a bit of dj'ing part time (not 'arf.....allrite!). So i have become a bit of a music geek...............

Comment

Working...
                                X