What did Father Xmas bring??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did Father Xmas bring??

Well, seeing the big day is nearly over, did father christmas bring you any nice wine making/ brewing things??

I got a two handed corker and a Harris (vinbrite) Filter,,

Got to find something to use them on now!!!
    Everybody should believe in something -- I believe I'll have another drink....

I got a Vinturi and 2 wine glasses which apprantly improve the wine drinking experience
    Ill let you know my thoughts when I have a sober taste test

Regards
    John

Comment

Father Christmas brought me a floor standing corker so I can now bottle some of the wine no. 1 I' ve made. Shame he forgot the corks to go with it.

Comment

A chocolate raspberry port kit, a beaverdale 30 bottle muscadet, a 30 bottle selection international spanish rose and a pacific quartet

Can't wait to start the CRP!

Comment

2x5 Gallon Better Bottles, a 30ltr fermenter, 2 Beaverdale 6 bottle kits (Merlot & Chablis Blush) plus various grains and hops.

All most appreciated by me!!!!
          "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

Father Christmas (aka Santa) never gives me winemaking items.

But apparently my persistent grumbling about not having enough barrels finally paid off, as my extended family chipped in and handed me a cheque yesterday for Christmas/Birthday. The accompanying note said "Go buy that new barrel."

Of course this also means I will have to give them more wine.
            Steve

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernWiner View Post

Of course this also means I will have to give them more wine.
              A shrewd present if ever there was one...
              Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

I got some new ISO glasses, but that was about it. Fine by me - lots of DVDs, books and socks
                Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

No winemaking goodies for me....but then I'm not exactly short of winemaking toys

But am currently working on my Golf with Tiger Woods while M is at work today
                  N.G.W.B.J.
                  Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
                  Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

How to brew like a monk
                    Radical brewing
                    Charlie papazians brewing book
                    Designing great beers
                    2 better bottles
                    A Belgian yeast strain from whitelabs

Sooooooo a good crimbo!

Oh and a new sack of malt
                    Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
                    Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
                    -Police Squad

Comment

Late gifts, a mate quit work and gave me 2 bungs and airlocks, asst yeast, big stainless steel spoon, 1/2 bag sugar, 1/2 bag sanitizer, 1 beer kit and asst size syphon hose, I'm very pleased with the offering, even the sugar!

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever, have enough.

So says the quote, but I could do with just a bit more gear
                      Keep on Truckin

Comment

Ledaig, peated, 46.3%
                        a treat with a rock.
                        To most people solutions mean answers. To chemists solutions are things that are mixed up.
                        A fine wine is a fine wine, 1st time may be by accident, 2nd time is by design - that's why you keep notes.

Comment

Working...
                        X