Party drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party drinks?

We're going to be having a party in about 3 weeks. Any ideas for some party drinks that are easy enough to make in bulk? I was thinking about a couple of different turbo cider mixes. Maybe apple + ribena and a mixed fruit juice. I'm only just starting to build up a small stock of wine so I don't want to use it all before its had a chance to age for a few months.

Originally posted by jayv View Post
    We're going to be having a party in about 3 weeks. Any ideas for some party drinks that are easy enough to make in bulk? I was thinking about a couple of different turbo cider mixes. Maybe apple + ribena and a mixed fruit juice. I'm only just starting to build up a small stock of wine so I don't want to use it all before its had a chance to age for a few months.
    Turbo cider won't be to everyones taste (its pretty rank stuff) maybe try a beer kit?

Comment

Being in in the Middle East (dry!) my ingredients are a bit limited. I've got a selection of yeasts, good nutrient, pectolase, sorbate, vitamin B1, bentonite, and a few other bits and pieces.

Comment

IMO I think you are pushing it, to be able to offer your guest anything decent in wine terms. Even beer will struggle in 3 weeks. althought a premuim kit might make it.

Easier might be.........

What about a alcotec turbo 48 super yeast jobby (they do take longer than that) and then make some fruit punches up with it.

You could even add it to apple juice to get a cider type hooch, alco pop thingy
        Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

What about something like this

I've made Vimto Cider before and it's quite nice plus it only takes a week or two to make.

Personally I'd not add much sugar and probably aim for around 5%APV. You can back sweeten with sweeteners to taste.
          Feel the Zin

Comment

Working...
          X