Winemaking Supplies from the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winemaking Supplies from the USA

As I was perusing our local brew shop's web site this morning, I noticed that they now offer international shipping to the EU. It works like this: you register a US address with a company called Bongo. They will receive your order and forward it on to your EU address.

I have no idea what this service costs. I'm sure they are in it to make profit, so it may be spendy. But it might be another option for some of you who have expressed an interest in ordering specialty yeasts, oak products, and additives that are hard to get in the UK.

If you are interested, keep in mind that bundling items together in a large group purchase (for example, for GrapeFest) will undoubtedly make the cost somewhat easier to bear.

Anyway, more info here:

Steve

was going to see what their rates are like but i believe it's $5 just to register so didn't get very far

Comment

I get ,y yeast from the states off ebay, red star is half the price / sachet related to my local HBS ......i hear you shouting about supporting the local HBS , and your right , if I cant find it 50% cheaper I will :-)

Comment

Working...
      X