Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer thats has a hint of vinegar

Hi,
    This has been bugging me for a few months I went to a compnay on a works visit and stayed overnight in a nearby hotel, no offence but this was down south. I ordered a pint of beer as you do and could not drink it because of the vinegar taste. I returned to the bar and asked for another because this is off, and the bar man replied thats how it tastes with a slight vinegar flavour. Unfortunatley I cannot remember the name of the beer, but will try and find out. Has anyone ever come acorss this. Or was twenty odd people in thame drinking off beer. I had to drink wine 2 bottles of red wine just to get rid of the taste.
    cheers

Originally posted by Big Pete View Post
    Hi,
    This has been bugging me for a few months I went to a compnay on a works visit and stayed overnight in a nearby hotel, no offence but this was down south. I ordered a pint of beer as you do and could not drink it because of the vinegar taste. I returned to the bar and asked for another because this is off, and the bar man replied thats how it tastes with a slight vinegar flavour. Unfortunatley I cannot remember the name of the beer, but will try and find out. Has anyone ever come acorss this. Or was twenty odd people in thame drinking off beer. I had to drink wine 2 bottles of red wine just to get rid of the taste.
    cheers
    Should of just ordered some chips to go with it

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pete View Post
      Or was twenty odd people in thame drinking off beer.
      Sounds like it.

I wonder the same thing everytime I see people drinking Budweiser.
      Steve

Comment

I seem to recall this is how malted vinegar is made !
        Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

The thing is that if you get a pub that (say) never cleans out the lines then eventually all the people who drink the beer there think that the beer is supposed to taste like that.
          Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
          Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
          -Police Squad

Comment

Working...
          X