Ho ho! Brilliant.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ho ho! Brilliant.......

Going to collect my chocolate raspberry port kit today.......

Yum yum!
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

oooooooo

steady John, you will be making it from grapes before you know it!!
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

I;ve still got one that I haven't made since sept 10!

I've been waiting for another so I can make a 5 gallon batch (don't have a 3 gallon fermenter)

Picking the second kit up next weekend from the H&G

Its been killing me!

Comment

Originally posted by billybuntus View Post
        I;ve still got one that I haven't made since sept 10!

I've been waiting for another so I can make a 5 gallon batch (don't have a 3 gallon fermenter)

Picking the second kit up next weekend from the H&G

Its been killing me!
        Yes, it's gonna be like that for me, as when the HBS phoned to say it'd arrived, I also asked about a second one, which, luckily, he managed to arrange, but it'll turn up in about a weeks time.

The only downside, is that there's no Blackberry port kits left, I'd have liked to have tried that one as well.
        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
          oooooooo

steady John, you will be making it from grapes before you know it!!
          One step at a time Bob, I also asked him about something that might have Cabernet Franc in it (kit-wise that is) and he seems to think that there is one kit that has a blend of 3 different grapes, one of which is cabernet franc and I'm seriously thinking of trying it as "St Em'" is one of my fave's. Though I'll put more thought into that before I go for it, as I want the CRP up and running first.......

regards

jtfb

p.s. is the building work another bog or is it for something else ?

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Working...
          X