8 month old wine no1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 month old wine no1

got some wine no1 that i bulk aged in the shed 8 months ago i can not get over how dam good it tastes even her indoors has got her paws all over it and she hates my home made wine .

Weird how even our loved ones, let alone anyone else, seem to equate home brew with poor quality!

Yet they don't moan if its professionally packaged, even if its a cheap and cheerful plonk.....

Either way, well done with your efforts.
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Well done - I hope it is the first of many for you!!

I often remind them about the permissible additives used in wine making - that often turns heads
      Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Indeed it does. I talked my (French) in laws through the use of copper to correct reductive faults in wine and they just could't believe it. Fortunately, after initial suspicion, they now love my home made wine and drank through quite a bit of it at Christmas and to be honest have become great advocates. Just have to choose your weapons carefully and avoid anything overly experimental on people who pass judgement. The world after all, is full of people prepared to act in only an advisory capacity.
        Simon
        "I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret." - Basil Fawlty

Comment

Working...
        X