Funny Wine Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Wine Quotes

Let's see how big we can get this thread and have a laugh at the same time.

I will make a start...

It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty. There is clearly room for more wine
    !!
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

I cook with wine..... somtimes I even add it to the food!
    Abervin - mouth of the river wine!

Comment

From CJJBerry: Definition of vinegar -wine which has 'gone wrong'.

Comment

Euro-Itchy and Scratchy Land Ticket Attendant: Hello? Itchy & Scratchy Land, open for business! Who are you to resist it, huh? Come on, my last paycheck bounced! My children need wine!

Comment

Alcohol is not the answer it just makes you forget the question
          Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post
            Alcohol is not the answer it just makes you forget the question
            Alcohol!!! - The reason I get up every afternoon!
            Cheers,
            Dave.
            If I won the lottery I'd spend half the money on wine, women and song.
            But I'd probably just waste the rest of it!

Comment

NICE one !

The whole idea of this thread (for me) was to give everybody a giggle - that certainly hit the spot.

Comment

Coffee keeps me busy until it acceptable to drink wine

Comment

Alcohol is not the answer.......its the question....the answer is YES!
                  N.G.W.B.J.
                  Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
                  Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

I tried cooking supper with wine tonight - didn't go so well after five glasses forgot I was even in the kitchen

Comment

Good grapes! Is it wine o'clock already!
                      Last edited by Abervin; 08-02-2013, 11:17 AM. Reason: Thought of a better one
                      Abervin - mouth of the river wine!

Comment

It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth. George Burns

Comment

Don't forget to get a bottle for mum on Mother's Day-remember you're the reason she drinks !

Comment

Don't buy a drink for the road....the road is already laid out (Flip Wilson)

another of his but not wine related but wanted to share

70 year old lady to an official at LAX Airport

If you can fly this plane at 600 miles an hour in the dark, and find Los Angeles......you can find my bag!
                            Last edited by lockwood1956; 11-02-2013, 08:23 AM.
                            N.G.W.B.J.
                            Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
                            Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Wine, cheaper than Botox and paralyses more muscles.

Comment

Working...
                              X