Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back online

After a hack attack, the forum is now back online and functioning correctly

There may be stuff missing that was posted yesterday (Friday 13th!) and anything posted before 3pm this afternoon (Saturday 14th)

Sorry for interruption to service

All fixed now!

regards
    Bob
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

Thanks Bob, well done

Comment

Great stuff, I thought it was my laptop acting up

Comment

Had to spend last night and today fixing it, I had today earmarked for testing of grapefest kit etc as I'm out at work summer bash tonight ans busy all day tomorrow with Band

hey ho

bloody hackers
        N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Nice job dude. Well done
          Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Welcome to the wonderful world of IT.

(and well done )
            Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

Really well done, deeply frustrating, I share similar experience and acknowledge with sympathy the un-paid time someone just stole from your wholly philanthropic site. Vandals!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
              Now bottling 20DJs of 2013 red and making room to rack 5 carboys of 2014 red to the DJs where they can wait for another winter.
              Thank goodness for eBay! (local cache of DJs)

Comment

It's beyond me why anyone would target a small friendly site like Wines at Home. What could we possible have here that would be of interest to these hacker dirt bags?

Thank you, Bob, for taking the time to deal with the problem.
                Steve

Comment

I know how you feel for sure had my site was hit three times in the last year. Last time we had really upped our security and it said the IP came from Texas we turned in the IP and have not been hit since. My site has nothing no names no financial nothing but a few pictures and a connection to the sales portion of the RJS site. They were trying to hit my Email section but it is just a forwarding addy so it goes out to cyber space and is then picked up and forwarded to my address. Some of the things hackers do make no sense at all. Thanks for your dedication Bob.
                  http://www.winensuds.com/ Gotta love this hobby

Comment

That's awful Robert

especially seeing as yours is your living!

keep the faith
                    N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

On a side issue

I have your half bottle of blackcurrant port on my desk here that we couldn't enter as it wasnt in a 750ml bottle

would you like the assembled masses to taste it and comment on saturday at grapefest?

regards
                      Bob
                      N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

I will of course organise that early in the proceedings to ensure sensible heads!!!!!
                        N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

That sounds good Bob. I was holding off as the bottles went into serious bottle shock and were very tannic. This seems to be settling now give it a go and let me know what the masses think. Regards Robert.
                          http://www.winensuds.com/ Gotta love this hobby

Comment

Working...
                          X