Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday to the forums resident arsonist!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to the forums resident arsonist!

Happy birthday Simon

Have a good one mate.
    Discount Home Brew Supplies
    Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
    Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
    National Wine Judge
    N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

HaP HAP HAP HAP HAPPY BIRTHDAY
      N.G.W.B.J.
      Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
      Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Happy birthday Simon - hope you've had a stonking day, and that there is something special in your wine glass this evening!!!
        "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

Ditto
          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Thank you all. A 2008 Saumur Champigny which I found in the wine cellar. Just right. I also opened my new Ferrari corker, which I picked from Karl at GF. Had a little play and seems simple enough but if anyone has any bits of advice, or common things to know about using then I would be grateful for any wisdom.
            Simon
            "I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret." - Basil Fawlty

Comment

Happy Birthday Simon!
              Steve

Comment

Belated Happy Birthday Simon.

Re the corker. Great bit of kit but one thing that I wouldn't repeat if I bought another one would be putting soaked or sulphite sprayed corks through it. The assembly that holds the jaws rusts quite easily when water or sulphite gets on it and you then have to strip it down and clean it. If you stick to dry corks you will avoid this entirely.

cheers

Mark

http://markblades.com
                Bebere cerevisiae immodoratio
                These days I'm drinking in Charcot's Joint.

Comment

Thank you Mark. Noted.
                  Simon
                  "I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret." - Basil Fawlty

Comment

Working...
                  X