Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, we can all give up making beer... for just £1500!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, we can all give up making beer... for just £1500!

Just having a browse around kickstarter and saw this

With Grape flavour comes grape responsibility

Reminds me a bit of the WinePod. For a mere $6350 you too can have a large egg-shaped appliance that makes your wine for you.

Steve

Comment

Yup ...just the same as the Braumeister...http://speidels-braumeister.de/shop/...re-Braumeister

Then there's this guy who has made his own Braumeister clone..http://biabrewer.info/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1040

I'm thinking maybe looking at having a go next year.

Comment

I think it quite strange that they didn't use the BIAB/single vessel philosopy instead of making 3 vessel solution when their stated aim was to 'look great' and not take up 'large ammounts of room'

There is some excellent stuff here http://arniew.wordpress.com/ for anyone thinking of having a go.
        Last edited by Cellar_Rat; 20-10-2013, 08:09 AM.
        Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

See, maybe it's just me, but even with one of these "clever" machines, beer making is so much faffing about.

When I think of the things that can go wrong with beer making, it seems just so much easier to make wines and meads.......

Perhaps if I ever had some extra money, maybe I'd consider it, don't know. I don't mind a nice beer, but it does seem so much hassle........
          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post
            I think it quite strange that they didn't use the BIAB/single vessel philosopy instead of making 3 vessel solution when their stated aim was to 'look great' and not take up 'large ammounts of room'.
            100% with you Cellar Rat....I don't like the wood all over it.
            I've seen the link that you have, I find the Italian guys clone post in BIAB amazing, this is what I would like to have a go at next year.

Comment

John you are absolutely right - I am of the opinion also it is a lot faffing about Particularly with temperatures. And that is precisely why these machines work - they are 'enough' to take the tedious bit out of it, but are not full autopilot.

I think you have to go a long way to beat braumeister concept personally, but this works...

brewery2.jpg
              Last edited by Cellar_Rat; 21-10-2013, 07:43 AM.
              Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Working...
              X