No announcement yet.

Labels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw is pure 100% unadultarated "Addlestone air", if anyone wants to buy a bottle i am selling them for £500 a bottle.
    Winer Swapper Extraordinaire
    Wanna swap your wine for something exciting? follow the link:

http://www.winesathome.co.uk/forum/s...ead.php?t=2568

Comment

Oh! *jumps up and down* Me! Me! I'll buy it.

Kidding, folks.

Comment

Looks totally fabulous. Bet you're pleased!

Comment

This hobby is more than one single road to tread. There are many roads to follow to become good at them all and it takes years of pluses and minuses - some things work out well and then one does not turn out but don't despair keep on always with a positive attitude and it will all work out. Good to see some enthusiasm from the folks on this forum. Cheers DAW

Comment

We bottled this last Sunday...but just got around to the labels....we used milk for the first time to adhere them and so far it's a fantastic plan.

Just so you know....the label is made to be cut in half....the black part at the bottom that says, "Bottled March 30th" etc is the back label...the front is the part above that. In order to be more efficient at the copy shop we decided to do it this way.

We all have to believe in something; I believe I'll have another glass of wine.

Comment

Love it!
              Let's party

AKA Brunehilda - Last of the Valkaries

Comment

I agree, groovy label !

You have for sure won favor with Danina for that one ! (cat person)

REBEL MODERATOR

...lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til ya die...'til ya die !"

Comment

Labels

When we first got into wine making last fall, I started realizing that making labels would be half the fun.

We've bottled three batches so far (six gallons each of Petite Sirah, Pinot Gris and Gewurztraminer) with three more in carboys (a 'from scratch' concoction that we'll have to see how it turns out, a Pinot Noir and a Chilean Cab Sauv. Merlot). Not sure what those last three will be for labels but here are the first three.

The Petite Sirah

The Pinot Gris

The Gewurztraminer (I posted this in Benny's link earlier...didn't mean to hijack your thread mate.)

I'd love to see more of everyone elses labels....post 'em here if you like.

Comment

what program do you use to create your lables?
                    Last edited by lockwood1956; 01-06-2011, 08:34 AM.
                    http://www.winensuds.com/ Gotta love this hobby

Comment

We use Paint Shop Pro. I've used it for a few years to make ads for Laura's day spa and web sites etc. It's a pretty good program and certainly powerful enough to do what we need.

What do you use?

Darren

Comment

I use Paint Shop Pro, too.
                        Steve

Comment

I am looking for a progarm I as of yet only use bought lables thank you
                          http://www.winensuds.com/ Gotta love this hobby

Comment

A pic we took yesterday. We bought the hot tub last spring, so it's about a year now. It was a loooonnnngggg cold winter out there but it's a new day...a new year and the wine we chose was so-so. (Not one of ours).

But when you sit back in a steaming tub of hot water....and sip a red wine....how bad can it be??

Comment

Interesting - labels for wine. beer and mead bottles are another enjoyable part of this hobby. Cheers Daw

Comment

Bump!
                                N.G.W.B.J.
                                Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
                                Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Working...
                                X