Party Time !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party Time !!!!!

Had a little family and friend get togather a while back and thought you may injoy setting in. We had a great time Listning to some home grown folk music and bluegrass. Had a few beers and sampled the wines a few of us made last year. Fried up some Deer Steak and home made sausage. Nothin Like a good day in the woods..... The backround is a cabin we built to get out of the city, it sets on 20 acres on top of the mountian where the freaks and anamils ply!

Groovy!

I believe, correct me if you will, that dance is the 'funky chicken' of the 70's? Looks like a good time was had by all! That's a cabin? Looks like the normal house and yard around here! I ain't kidding! I was born in the woods!

REBEL MODERATOR

...lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til ya die...'til ya die !"

Comment

That lady is obviously drinking Sangria.

Comment

Looks like my kind of party!
        Let's party

AKA Brunehilda - Last of the Valkaries

Comment

Yea' it's a cabin. 12' X 12' with a loft. Nice out of the way place.
          It was a Marlow, Concord, Zinfandale Day!
          Don't know what the dance is, Just Knew it was a Kodak moment.......

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_Pa
            Had a little family and friend get togather a while back and thought you may injoy setting in. We had a great time Listning to some home grown folk music and bluegrass. Had a few beers and sampled the wines a few of us made last year. Fried up some Deer Steak and home made sausage. Nothin Like a good day in the woods..... The backround is a cabin we built to get out of the city, it sets on 20 acres on top of the mountian where the freaks and anamils ply!
            Which one is the freak?

I've a good guess which one is the animal.
            Last edited by Axl; 14-11-2005, 11:18 AM.

Fermenting shows no mercy to the beginner

Comment

Working...
            X