My first attempt at a stop motion video, Cloudy wine + Bentonite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first attempt at a stop motion video, Cloudy wine + Bentonite

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I did wonder how you were going to slow winemaking down, enough to be seen by the naked eye! Nice one.

After your video this came up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbOZE-WnHYM&NR=1 - really - watch it.
      Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Thanks CellarRat

LOL seen that before

the noises she makes are not of this world!
        Last edited by Tuco; 04-03-2009, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Cool, it's quite amazing to see the neat division between the clear wine and the cloudy.

Comment

Originally posted by benarnold View Post
            Cool, it's quite amazing to see the neat division between the clear wine and the cloudy.
            Also amazing to see the stuff that would normally be thrown out can produce a lil bit more wine

Comment

Looking good
              N.G.W.B.J.
              Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
              Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Bentonite is amazing stuff you can take it internally wash your skin/hair with it clean your teeth with it Google....." Pelotherapy" for more info also one of the few safe agents that totally destroys MRSA in hospitals of course it is so cheap and unpatentable it will never be used commercially.Oh and it clears wine!

over what timescale were the pictures taken?.
                Last edited by plonky; 08-03-2009, 01:32 AM. Reason: spell

Comment

Originally posted by plonky View Post
                  Bentonite is amazing stuff you can take it internally wash your skin/hair with it clean your teeth with it Google....." Pelotherapy" for more info also one of the few safe agents that totally destroys MRSA in hospitals of course it is so cheap and unpatentable it will never be used commercially.Oh and it clears wine!

over what timescale were the pictures taken?.
                  around 2 hours

Comment

Originally posted by ohbeary
                    wish I'd seen the clearing vid.....but the reporter? falling out of the bucket oh dear nearly had an accident!!!!
                    I'll make another one some time

Comment

Working...
                    X