Variations of wine no1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Variations of wine no1

Just a variation on the wine no1 with raspberrys no finings used and no filtering lets see some more pics of other variations of the wine no1
    Attached Files

they're beauts!
    Hootus est

Comment

Lookin good there Darren

great Job

regards
      bob
      N.G.W.B.J.
      Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
      Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
        Just a variation on the wine no1 with raspberrys no finings used and no filtering lets see some more pics of other variations of the wine no1
        You showing off Daz !! and rightly so. they look the bees knees.
        Discount Home Brew Supplies
        Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
        Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
        National Wine Judge
        N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

Let's hope they taste as good as they look

Comment

That looks lovely. How does it taste? Can I ask what you did different to the wine no1 recipe please?
            www.honeyjukes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
              That looks lovely. How does it taste? Can I ask what you did different to the wine no1 recipe please?
              Hi i have not tasted it yet but i just did a wine no1 with red grape juice instead of white and just added a couple of handfulls of crushed fresh raspberrys from the allotment fermented to 1010 then run through the sieve fermented out then rack degass and stabalise as usual then left for about 4-6 weeks to clear will let you know how it tastes

Comment

Any of this fine looking brew making it to Ponte show the Darren?
                N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
                  Oh yes im sorting my labels out with Karl on Saturday Hopefully 16 Bottles of wine and 2 breads (one from the wife) im also hoping to make the evening do it would be nice to see all the ponte lot again such nice people. I really do miss the circle meetings since the oh took the job but i am also pencilled in for the November and December meetings. I will be at the show all day and i think Karl has got some stewarding lined up for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                    Hi i have not tasted it yet but i just did a wine no1 with red grape juice instead of white and just added a couple of handfulls of crushed fresh raspberrys from the allotment fermented to 1010 then run through the sieve fermented out then rack degass and stabalise as usual then left for about 4-6 weeks to clear will let you know how it tastes
                    Thanks for that, it is a gorgeous colour
                    www.honeyjukes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post

Well it did taste as good as it looks it took a second and third placing in the pontefract open show in the dry rose class

Comment

Top Banana
                        N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Working...
                        X