drunk disorderly office.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drunk disorderly office.

Do not have any photos of my brews, because most, nearly all drunk at Christmas and New Year.

Here is my Office, why the Office? , because when people telephone me my wife says "he is in the office".
    And why not .
    My computer is on the right, small area.
    The white door open on the right is my brewing room .
    The fridge on the right(picture awaitng to go up on the floor), is 100% for chilled beer, cider and wines , no food , just supplies the office(bar). .

The hanging witch is the mother in law .

Picture number 2 is from the other side, showing my love of ships, my shrine

Chill out here all day, why worry about the boss, l'll have another thank you.
    Turbo cider, that will do nicely thank you.
    Cheers,
    drunk disorderly:
    Attached Files

What a lovely office you have, DD. Great pictures too. I share your love of ships and have many pictures and models in my dining room. I want the ship's wheel! Gimmee......
    Let's party

AKA Brunehilda - Last of the Valkaries

Comment

Mamgiowl,
      Cheers,
      Yes a nice "Office" l work so very hard sitting in these bar chairs , do not tell the boss,ok .
      The ships wheel/clock was an item we searched for, for sometime, nearly 18 months in fact.
      When we found and purchased it, only 1 month later we could not go anywhere with out seeing the wheel/clock .
      Sorry not for sale or for give away.
      Have to go back to work now, heehee ,
      More cider my loov,
      drunk disorderly.

Comment

Don't dri.....oops, I mean work, too hard
        Let's party

Comment

Working at home is a pleasure, sure.
          When you can have a drink on tap, look at ships all day, keep boss happy and have a wife who tells porkies for you like "he is working in the office" when l am rat arsed on the floor, nice one yeah.
          Every day is a bonus for me
          drunk disorderly , yeah one more time

Comment

LOL
            Let's party

Comment

Working...
            X