My Homebrew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Homebrew

here are a few pics of my set up (mainly my beer making stuff)

they are not great quality but you get the idea. excuse the mess we have recently moved in and are in the process of decorating.

let me know what you think.

take it easy
    Des

All I see are guys on unicycles!
    REBEL MODERATOR

...lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til ya die...'til ya die !"

Comment

Can't see anything but unicyclists Des

cant believe how many people ride em

regards
      Bob
      N.G.W.B.J.
      Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
      Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

dont know why that link isnt working anymore
        try this one (scroll down the the bottom):

if for some reason that doesnt work goto www.unicyclist.com/gallery/des and go to the other stuff albulm (RHS second down from the top)

sorry for the confusion

Comment

Hurrah

it works

coooooooooool stuff
          N.G.W.B.J.
          Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
          Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Wow, I'm impressed. It took me 3 goes to see it, but worth the effort.
            Let's party

AKA Brunehilda - Last of the Valkaries

Comment

yeah the 2 wheeled bi*e is my missis's. she hasnt been fully converted to unicycles yet.
              i havent rode a bi*e for about 10 years
              glad you seem to like the pics

Comment

Sorry For just asking I would Like to make post Much Longer, but I got caught up in looking at those Unicycle pictures , and I was supposed to rack wine.

Would you mind If I used this picture for a wine forum

http://www.myspace.com/kramus

Comment

thats not my picture but i have contacted him
                  i will let you know what he says
                  Des

Comment

yeah you can use it
                    sned me a link of the site with the pic on it if you dont mind
                    cheers
                    Des

Comment

Sorry for not replying for A while I just tried a day ago though, and for some reason or the other posting the pictures didn't seem to work.
                      I did want to compliment you in the first post, but thought I would ask for permissin of the pic. didn't wan't to seem to be sucking up or any thing.

I did look at those pic's for so long--------(thanks I racked late that day, and my sleeping time frame was up so I couldn't sleep ),--------- and I have to say they're the best on here I even seen couple videio's with some good Music, and you I think.(If so I like how those Shin pads look over green pants looks very Grungy to Me)
                      I thought it was some extrordinary talint seeing people landing a Gap what looked like on a slanted rock.I don't think the dimentions would be right for a bike that would take me a long time to accomplish that.

I should just post this sample of this band out of respect, but I won't , but if you ask I will post this sample of 15 songs of a band called SNOT----(just found a station today called SNOT Fan radio, and listening it right now, but have to skip Snot saving for when the times right ) since those picture's cept me awake in other words I enjoyed them.
                      Last edited by jlsherman55; 30-03-2006, 11:45 AM.
                      http://www.myspace.com/kramus

Comment

Working...
                      X