Wine Rack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine Rack.

Picked up a new (to me) wine rack last week to add to the collection. It'll hold my sparkly bottles and hopefully aid the production process.
    Attached Files

Hey Rich, nice find. That actually looks like an old French riddling rack. The champagne houses put the bottle necks in those holes and then rotate them once a day so the sediment all ends up in the neck.

Check this link out (scroll down to where it says "Riddling")

Steve

Comment

It certainly is Steve. That's why I got it It'll be performing that task in my cellar, (garage).

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
        It certainly is Steve. That's why I got it It'll be performing that task in my cellar, (garage).

...so if we see on the news that part of Aberden has exploded, we'll know why?
        HRH Her Lushness

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Comment

I wanted one of those but could not afford the £100 plus quid on flea bay, I am very jealous as mine is no where as good looking
          Wine from grapes is alright, but nothing beats the proper stuff to make wine with.

Comment

It was no where near that price. I couldn't afford that either. It also happened to be somewhere I was travelling nearby too. It never normally happens like that!!

Hopefully Jo, there will be no explosions!

Comment

some people just fall on lucky things
              Wine from grapes is alright, but nothing beats the proper stuff to make wine with.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                Hopefully Jo, there will be no explosions!

Explosions? No. Just one almighty bang that will take out Aberdeen ... London, Berlin, Nairobi ...
                “Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!”
                Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                X