White
    0%
    Rose
    0%
    Blush
    0%
    All of the above
    0%

White for me. Commercial red wine gives me a hangover while I'm drinking it (and gets me a bit punchy too. Bad news al round.)
    Let's party

AKA Brunehilda - Last of the Valkaries

Comment

white for me to but still making plenty of red trying to convert myself
      http://pressboost.co.uk/

Comment

I enjoy both. Depends what meal we are having. I am particularly fond of Mead - smooth, great flavour and enjoy making it. If it is red wine I prefer the heavy bodied and not the rose'. DAW

Comment

Funny after years of not drinking red at all ive been converted and prefer the dark reds .

Comment

I used to hate red wine. nothing worse for a hangover, but could always manage a drop of white. These day's I find myself hinting towards a good full bodied red, with oak ( which I used to hate). Strange how the pallette changes.
            Discount Home Brew Supplies
            Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
            Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
            National Wine Judge
            N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

I like most dry wines and used to drink whites only but I now prefer reds.
              National Wine Judge NGWBJ

Secretary of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Society

My friends would think I was a nut, turning water into wine....... Lyrics from Solsbury hill by Peter Gabriel

Member of THE newest wine circle in Yorkshire!!

Comment

Red for me mostly. Can enjoy a cold Rose at lunch time sometimes! Very occasionally white, but not often!

Rich

Comment

I used to drink red almost exclusively but then I moved to a new house and current building regs prevented me having a cooker in the only available space, so one heating ring and a lot of risottos later and I love white too. One glass for the risotto, and er
                  Sauvingnon Blanc - love it.
                  I feel more sophisticated drinking a luxurious red and savour it more, white tends to go down like water - OMG darlings, who actually drinks water any more?!?

Comment

Initially comsumed only white commercial wines.
                    Disliked red commercial wines felt like they sucked the moisture right out of my mouth.... visa vie..I disliked the high tannins.
                    LOVE red kit wine product (generally much lower in tannins).....Bonus white kit wines are ready to drink young.

Short answer I now drink both.
                    JC

Comment

I drink lots of water!

Commercial reds give me serious headaches, but my reds don't. Don't know why, but who cares, as long as I keep making my own!

I don't mean to sound cheap, but the Nordic blood in me leans toward the German side of Gewurztraminer and Reisling. Not too sweet, though.

I much prefer my red blackberry and muscadine.

REBEL MODERATOR

...lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til ya die...'til ya die !"

Comment

I prefer Rose (that e should have an accent, but can't find the right character). Redcurrant makes a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by sparrow View Post
                          I prefer Rose (that e should have an accent, but can't find the right character). Redcurrant makes a good one.
                          OOOH redcurrant, why not share the recipe Sparrow? sounds good to me.
                          Discount Home Brew Supplies
                          Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
                          Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
                          National Wine Judge
                          N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

Originally posted by sparrow View Post
                            I prefer Rose (that e should have an accent, but can't find the right character).
                            Not sure about on the forum editor, but in word, hold ctrl, press the left apostrophe, then e.

Then copy paste from word..Rosé

Usually way to lazy though, as most people know what your on about.

Rich

Comment

9 out of 10 gallons are red for me. Wild blackberries, muscadines and wild elderberries.

Comment

Working...
                              X