Home Made Wine Storage Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Made Wine Storage Ideas

Has anyone got any good plans for a home made wine rack, I am moving house and getting my own seller for the wine but could really do with some good storage ideas.

Ow yes could do with some transporting crates, wooden preffably to move My very quickly growing stock.

Old milk crates are good for both transporting your wine and can be assembled to make a rack, not too pretty to look at but will do the job.
    Discount Home Brew Supplies
    Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
    Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
    National Wine Judge
    N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

Argos do a 50 bottle self assembly wine rack for £19.99. Took an hour+ to assemble but does the job

Comment

Originally posted by Simon_ View Post
        Argos do a 50 bottle self assembly wine rack for £19.99. Took an hour+ to assemble but does the job
        Yes, I've got two of those. They stack too, but for safety's sake attach to the wall!
        Let's party

AKA Brunehilda - Last of the Valkaries

Comment

Can be expensive to accomplish. Ideal conditions...dark, 60*F, 60% humidity, no vibration or loud noises.

REBEL MODERATOR

...lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til ya die...'til ya die !"

Comment

well money isnt everything is it, I need somthing to do whist the better halfs away

Comment

Working...
            X